Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Paralowie Playgroup

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Default Paralowie Playgroup

Welcome to all of those from Paralowie Playgroup! Please feel free to get chatting

Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

Thanks Kelly

Paralowie Playgroup is where Kameron and Lachlan go. We attend on Monday and Wednesday mornings, and Kameron loves it. Can't wait for next week when all the kids get to go on an easter egg hunt around the grounds. Now I just have to get some of the other playgroup mums to sign up to BellyBelly so I have someone apart from Michelle to chat too

Love

Hello !!

Home from another day of playgroup. I hope all the mums enjoyed making their easter baskets ready for next week.

I passed out the BellyBelly website to 3 mums So hopefully I will have someone to chat too soon.

Oh and if anyone is interested in Mondays there is a placement available as I just spoke to my neighbour (her mum takes her neice on a monday) and my neighbour has to return to work, so the child that the mother was taking to playgroup now will be going to daycare while the Mum babysits my neighbours 4mth old

Love

Default hello

hi there its adele

i thought i would have alook at the site to see what it was like i must say it is very handy to look at.

I will see you next week on wednesday if im not asleep 8-[

and i must remember to bring the easter eggs

well see you then

Hey Adele

As soon as I saw your username I thought "i know who that is" Great to see you found it okay !!!

Yes remember the easter eggs.. Must write a big note on my shopping list.

Don't blame you for sleeping in though after all the cleaning.

Love

Hi Adele,

Welcome to BellyBelly.

hey there hope you two havent been working hard i have just got home form a easy nite of work almost bed time cant wait \/

did any off you want some work sheets to do over the long weekend with the kids if you do just let me know and i will bring the book in for you to have alook.

ok have a great nite

bed here i come

adele
    [/quote]

Hey Adele

Yep definitely bring it in. I will have a flick through to see what you have. Also I don't know if your busy or not Easter Sunday but if you want we are having (not Paralowie Playgroup just BellyBelly girls) a picnic/get together on Easter Sunday at the Stockade Bontanical Park in Northfield from 11am.

So if you are looking for something to do feel free to come along to that if you want all the kids etc will be there.

Love

am i alowed to pop in quickly to say welcome to belly belly adele?

I came to playgroup once, I was the big fat pregnant woman LOL

take care
    Lesley

Hello lesley

not long now by ur snail good luck hope all go well sorry i cant really remeber people very well because most of the time im still asleep just poke me and i should know who you are
    :-s [/img]

Heya Adele

Lesley only has been once. 3 weeks ago. (not yesterday or week before that, but week before that ... I think )

I was trying to remember if you were there. I think you were, but I was outside alot of the time.

Thanks again for the link to the playgroup competition *fingers crossed*

Love

hello
    I was there wednesday the 2nd march i looked it up coz i was there when dh was away and he was away 28thfeb till 4th march

maybe ill come more often when bubs is born
    take care
    Lesley

hey

i dont remeber if i was there ](*,) but if i was i must have been asleep

ok hope to see you when bub is born

I brought my easter eggs last night I hid them in our playgroup bag so Kameron can't find them LMAO, cause it gets hung up where he can't reach when we aren't at playgroup

Love

hey

that was a good idea i gotta go shopping saturday i was up all night with akira on thursday her dad gave her cows milk my mistake so that was fun

it looks like we might be movin real soon we got a house to look at on golden court near the high school on monday hope everything goes to plan

well i will seeya wednesday if i dont get back on ther comp i got lots to pack

adele simon and akira

Oooh can't Akira have cow's milk Adele ?? Does she have an intolerance to it ??

Woohoo @ finding a house to look at too, which is still reasonably close to playgroup as well

I am now at mums will be all weekend, so have to drive to playgroup monday morning. But will drive home and just walk from there, since I walk with the new mum that was there on Wednesday.

Love

Nope her whole stomach and downwards shut down so we have to make her sick or take her to the hospital for a tube to go down towards her stomach and clean it out. yeah we are hoping its good so we can move soon before june because thats when all the birthdays hit

ok i will see you wednesday and i talk to you then

adele

eeek poor girl.

Yep see ya wednesday Shall be there with bells on. Well not literally hahaha too early in the morning for that sort of thing

Love

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast