Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Paralowie Playgroup

Well I don't think I am going to be there with bells on now. I am really sick with tonsillitis etc so 99.99% I wont be going tomorrow

So have a great day with the egg hunt or whatever they do. ****ed off that Kameron will have to miss out again. He missed out on yesterdays as well cause nobody else showed up until 10am, when Maryann arrived with the kids in a shopping trolley cause she locked the keys in her car #-o so I ended up going home, as I wasn't feeling crash anyway. So much for it being fully booked on a Monday.

Love

oh no thats no good hope you get well soon. im not that well to i got a cold or something.

get well soon and have a good easter as well

adele simon and akira

Well I am going to take my butt down there for Kamerons sake. Not feeling too bad, just a very croaky throat when I talk to much lol. Plus Andrew is home sick so it is giving me incentive to get out of the house Lachlan is going to stay home with daddy though cause he was up pretty early

Love

hey sorry i didnt make it there today i couldnt stop throwing up and akira had a high temp was it good fun hope Kamerons had fun

hope to see you next week

just rest and relax thats the best thing to get better

adele

eeek at throwing up Adele. I hope you are both better soon. I said to Maryann that you are probably sick which is why you weren't there and she said "Do you know everyone" hahaha.

The older kids had a ball finding the easter eggs around the sandpit/slide area. Kam came home with a good stash which of course are now all gone, so will be great to see him do it early on Sunday morning.

Don't forget about the meetup on Sunday too if you can make it

Love

hey thats good hope he got all the good ones.

we will try and get there thats if im better my throat is just sore now cant wait till im better im getting sick of eatting toast

well seeyou next week

adele,simon & akira

Yay @ playgroup tomorrow. I actually missed not going yesterday 8-[ Kids are driving me insane today cause they were both up before the sun came up, so will be nice to get out of the house

Love

yeah akira cant wait to go tomorrow and i cant wait to get out of the house i gotta start packing tomrrow cause we gotta move on the weekend

i seeya tomorrow

adele and akira

bugga I thought you might login before I did again. I don't think I am going to be able to make it tomorrow. Something is up with our car so I have to hang around and wait for our mechanic to show Kam is going to be so upset, cause he has asked about playgroup all day.

Love

thats all right we didnt go because i gotta finish packing and find a house to move into before the 29/4/05 and thats really sucks because im doing it all by myself ill email you my number if you cant make it next week because of you car i will be able to give you a lift if you wanted i got a baby seat just let me know the night before so i can put it in

Thanks for the offer Adele, but I actually do walk to playgroup. Literally 2 mins down the road LMAO, but I had to sit home and wait for the mechanic to show up, and Andrew needed to go to a doctors appointment so he couldn't sit and wait here

Managed to get the car to and from the doctors (just), to drop Andrew off and have sat and waited for the mechanic ever since. Spewing cause it is now 10.45 and he still hasn't arrived. So much for saying he would be here shortly after 8.30am !!! Andrew even walked home from the Lyell McEwin thinking the mechanic would have been here by now.

Love

thats cool then

that sucks when they say that i hate waiting around for people.

thats a long walk isnt it well hope to turn up next week if all goes well i should be there if not i will let you know

adele

Actually he didn't do to bad. From Lyell Mc to home took him 45 - 50 mins, so not a bad achievement at all.

Love

thats pretty good

did the guy come out in the end i got a house to look at in salisbury north today at 4:30 so i hope its nice i looked at one and the wall had hole in them all through the house and they wanted $210 per week for it they have got to be joking

talk later

adele

urgh @ $210 with holes !!! I hope the Salisbury one is okay for you.
    Our mechanic finally showed at 11.30am. So I could have gone to playgroup after all ](*,) The gasket in the thermostat went and the pressure build up blew a hole in the heater pipe (we think) which is why the front floor of the passenger seat is wet, but that is going to be a big job to fix so Andrew is going to book a weeks leave soon so we can get it fixed.

Love

wow that might be why its wet that one in salisbury was heaps small and we have alot of things i got another one lined up to look at its in paralowie just near bilo and thats $210 hope this is nice i wana move

Is that down by Hungry Jacks ?? for the life of me I am trying to remember where Bilo is in Paralowie 8-[ at least you have a few lined up to check out.

Hey if you want to chat to other SA mums as well as in here feel free to do so. A new thread starts tomorrow morning which will be found HERE but if you don't want to that is cool cause I will still talk to you in here

Love

yeah it is down in paralowie yeah thanks i wont be on for a while i got alot to pack

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast