Thread: Play group Caboolture

Karizma Guest

Default Play group Caboolture

Hello everyone I am new to the forum, but am looking for mums in my area as I dont know many people in the area and would love to meet up with some mums for a coffie and some play pals for my 3yr old boy. Is anyone interested??

zali&adam Guest

Default I'm in Caboolture too!!

Hi there I am also in Caboolture, I have been here since December & know nobody & it's sending me a bit crazy. My daughter is almost 3 & my son is 1 on the 30th of this month!! I would love to make some friends here but am finding it difficult to know where to go to do so. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

Hi girls

I used to live in Bellmere, Caboolture, until 2 years ago. There used to be a GREAT playgroup run out of the Caboolture District Baptist Church cnr Grant & Torrens Rds. Don't know if it's still operating... probably is.

brookstar Guest

Smile brookstar

Hi ladies my name is Tammy and i live in the Caboolture area as well. I have a 3yr old little girl and a 3mth old boy. I would love to start up a playgroup with a few ladies so that my daughter gets more interaction with other children. Being at home with the kids is sending me up the wall. Would also like to make new friends as well.

Look forward to any replys:

daniellewade Guest

Quote Originally Posted by brookstar View Post
    Hi ladies my name is Tammy and i live in the Caboolture area as well. I have a 3yr old little girl and a 3mth old boy. I would love to start up a playgroup with a few ladies so that my daughter gets more interaction with other children. Being at home with the kids is sending me up the wall. Would also like to make new friends as well.

Look forward to any replys:
    hi i am a mum with a 3 year old girl and 5 month old son love to catch up with other mums im not so good with computers my ph- 0423914113 i have moved from interstate and get quit lonley at times for companionship and it is hard to get out by my self to meet people as my husband works away

daniellewade Guest

Quote Originally Posted by zali&adam View Post
    Hi there I am also in Caboolture, I have been here since December & know nobody & it's sending me a bit crazy. My daughter is almost 3 & my son is 1 on the 30th of this month!! I would love to make some friends here but am finding it difficult to know where to go to do so. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.
    hi my name is danielle join the club iv been hear since march and dont know anyone my husband is away a lot and the kids drive me batty my ph-0423914113

kimmiebaby Guest

Hi my name is kim and i have an 11 week old son. I am moving to Caboolture in the next few weeks and would love to meet some mums for coffee, chats ect. Also joins a play group for the kiddies. I dont know anyone is this area so am very keen to get to meet some new people.
    Would love to hear from anyone interested.
    My number is 0403109315
    Last edited by kimmiebaby; December 10th, 2006 at 11:15 AM. Reason: wrong number

Anne Guest

Oh yay!... Mums in caboolture.
    I would love to meet some gals. I have a 3 yr old boy and a 8mth old boy.
    Maybe we could meet up for lunch?? Was thinking maybe Maccas? I know its probably not that healthy. But they have a play area. And would keep the kiddies happy
    Let me know if you would prefer somewhere else. And say maybe Friday, at the Morayfield road one?
    Anyone interested????

Hi girls!
    Posting your personal details is your own decision but please remember that they can be viewed by everyone.
    A safer way to exchange phone numbers is to communicate by email, then they aren't so public.

Hope you have a great meet up!