thread: Play/Mothers group North Brisbane, Boondall $ surrounding areas with toddlers @ bubs.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    lydiarna Guest

    Hey Alicia,
    the playgroup that I mentioned earlier in this thread is still running but is now located at Nundah Community Centre on a Monday morning, quite close and near train station if you rely on public transport, otherwise onsite parking. I also live in Banyo and know of a couple of groups in the area, I don't attend myself though. Let me know if you want anymore info on any of the groups. Cheers Natasha

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Dec 2009
    1

    hello ladies,
    My name is Tanya, I am 29 & i have a 7 month old daughter named Summer.
    We will be moving to the Boondall area next week & i was wondering if there is a mothers group happening?
    If not, would any mothers & their babies/children like to meet?
    I don't have access to a vechicle during the week which makes it a bit hard to get to places.
    Maybe we could meet at a nearby park etc...
    I can be contacted on my email tbastiaans@hotmail.com

    i hope to hear from some one soon
    Regards,
    Tanya

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Feb 2010
    MITCHELTON
    2

    Smile

    TARA - i was wondering if u still co ordinate the young mothers group in windsor - im new to this site and cant work out how to pm u