Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Playgroup in Mt Gravatt or surrounding areas??

Smile Playgroup in Mt Gravatt or surrounding areas??

Hi, am new to this!! Just wondering is there a playgroup anywhere around my area mount gravatt / carindale or close by. I have a 7 month old boy and would like to give him some little friends and have a social outing myself. Anything out there??

Post playgroup

I'm in Tarragindi - go to a playgroup at Yerongapilly on a Tues at 9.30. It's ok but am looking for another just to see what it's like - was introduced to this one by a friend's sister.

Farah Guest

Hi I am in Robertson, I have a 3 years old boy and a 3 months old boy, i would love to meet other moms

Default 1st time mum in Mt Gravatt East

Hi,

I have a 7 week old little girl and I would love to meet other mums.

Shelley S Guest

Hi I have a 4 month old and would love to catch up with other mums, it would be great for Taleah to have some friends to play with, if you would like to organise a time you can email me on [email protected] everyone is welcome, maybe we can start our own group????

Brooke76 Guest

Smile Me too!

Hiya,

I have a little girl who is almost 6 months old...I live in Runcorn so looking for any playgroups on the southside and/or other Mums in the area..be good to meet up as it can be a little isolating as a first time mother!

Great to hear there are others out there. Would be great to get together. My email is [email protected]

ok girls I would love to catch up anytime really except Tues and Thursdays, and occasional Fridays which I can work around. email me at pm - KTB and Shelley S I have already emailed you from my other account.

Cheers!
    Last edited by nelly; January 28th, 2008 at 09:48 AM.

There is a QLD meet up organised for August got to this link!

http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/showthread.php?t=43193

Hi,

I live in Rochedale and have a 9 month old. Am looking to join a mothers group. Would love to meet up for a coffee some time.

Alison

Shelley S Guest

Hi Alison

We have a playgroup every wednesday, there is four mums and bubs all around the same age as your little one, i live at kuraby so i am just down the road from you, if you would like to join us, email me at [email protected] and i will give you some more details.

Shelley

Hi Shelley,

Thanks for your reply. I have emailed, but not sure if it went through. Could you try emailing me and see if that works. Any details about your group would be great. I am very interested!!!

[email protected]

Thanks

Alison

YacinesMommy Guest

Hi Girls,

I too live in the area, I have a 4.5 mths old little girl and would love to meet other mums or coffee and chat. I think it would be great to socialize Miss Y. My email is [email protected]

Thanks

Tina

Me too ladies, I'm keen to catch up. I'm in New Farm, but wouldn't mind a drive to meet.

Shelley S Guest

Hi Mummy Mel

If you would like to join us we are meeting this Wednesday at my house at 2pm. If you would like to come you can email me at [email protected] and I will give you my address.

Tina I have already emailed you direct.

Thanks Shelley

Default Southside group still happening?

Hi Shelley et al
    Is this group still up and running? Am I able to join? We live in Sunnybank Hills, and am going a little batty at home with the new baby.
    Look forward to hearing from you.

I too am wondering if up and running I have cooper he is 10mnths and would love some little freinds. We are at Murarrie am happy to organise a meet here or in a park if interested let me know [email protected]

Me too...Jack is only ALMOST 3 weeks old, but I'm keen to meet some new people. It's been awhile since I've done the baby thing!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast