Thread: playgroupes on the sunshine coast?

Default playgroupes on the sunshine coast?

are there any play groups on the sunshine coast? i live at marcoola

i have a son 2 and over due to have my 2nd

I know there are a number at Coolum as I looked it up a couple of weeks ago, but I can't find the website now.

Found it - google 'Playgroup Australia'

Default thanks

thanks i looked it up thanks for your help

Hello Jodie,
    I wonder if you have had your little bub yet?? Congratulations if you have. My hubby and I are moving to the Sunshine Coast early next year and I am fretting that I wont have any friends when I move up Where abouts are you??

Quote Originally Posted by MummaBear79 View Post
    Hello Jodie,
    I wonder if you have had your little bub yet?? Congratulations if you have. My hubby and I are moving to the Sunshine Coast early next year and I am fretting that I wont have any friends when I move up Where abouts are you??
    hi there,
    yes i have had bubby he was born on the 1st of november 8lb2oz we named him jordan riley. i live at marcoola i just moved to the coast in august and i totally understand how you feel. please feel free to come over any time i also have a 2 yr old lachlan.
    i will try to email you my emai;l so you can chat on msn if you want.
    cheers JODIE and thanks for your congrats

well mummabear79 i dont think i can e mail you or give you my email over here so maybe you can find my email through here

hey there, my email is [email protected]

Default Parents Group Buderim

Hi All,
    I havent been able to find a suitable mothers group set up on the sunshine coast. So I have decided to start my own. I am a mother of 15 month old daughter Amelia, and im 27. I'm looking for other mothers with children of approximately the same age for fortnightly meet ups at my house. We have a large verandah where we can have coffee, or a decent size backyard where the kids can play on the swingset while we supervise. Next meet up will be on Wednesday 22nd of September at 3:30pm and be fortnightly from then. Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested in coming along and i will send you all my address and details. Friends are welcome!! The more the merrier. Hope to hear from you soon!!