Thread: Playgroups in Bundaberg?

sharron2074 Guest

Smile Playgroups in Bundaberg?

Hi there,
    I have just moved to Bundaberg from the U.K. and would like to find a playgroup or mother & toddler group to take my 15 month old little girl to.
    My 4 year old son will be starting school soon so it would be nice to have somewhere to go with my little girl so she can make friends too.
    I would also be interested to hear from anyone in the area who might like to meet up.
    Thanks

newwave Guest

Talking

Hi Sharron2074,

I have also recently moved to Bundy from Sydney. I have a 8 and a half month old girl. Would be happy to meet you for coffee some time. I am also looking for a playgroup in the area.

Mel

sharron2074 Guest

Smile

Hi Mel

Welcome to Bundy.

I have been going to a playgroup in Bargara, it is a small group & everyone is friendly.
    It is held on a monday from 9am to 11am at St Peter's Anglican Church Hall.
    Next week the playgroup is meeting at Alexander park in Bundaberg.

It would be lovely to meet for a coffee, I am available most days apart from Tues & Thurs.

You can e-mail me: [email protected]

and we can arrange something.

Sharron

Hi Im new to bundy too, and looking for things to do and people to meet, any suggestions are most welcome.
    Tah

newwave Guest

Hi Bundymumof2,

I haven't been able to get a hold of Sharron yet, but was going to go along to her playgroup on Monday. How old are your two?

How long have you been in Bundy?

You can email me at [email protected] if you like and I'm happy to meet up for a chat or coffee whenever.

Mel

Tanibop Guest

I am from bundaberg as well... been here 5 yrs and a friend and i have our own play group with our 2 little girls both aged 2 and we are both pregnant with baby number 2... if anyone wants to meet and hang out its welcome. I tried the playgroup on mcarthy st last yr and didn't like it so we made our own!