Thread: Post natal exercise Brisbane West

louisa Guest

Default Post natal exercise Brisbane West

Hello,
    I am looking for other new mums with bubbies aged between 6 weeks to 6 months to join an exercise group. I live in Chapel Hill, and am aware of a business that will come out to a park in your area to conduct classes. The cost is $40/class split between the group. Is there anyone in Brisbane's western suburbs that would be interested in forming a class in this area?
    Cheers
    Louisa

Hi Louisa,
    I might possibly be interested but it would depend on the cost and therefore the amount of people. I live in Indooroopilly. Alternatively I would be interested in doing a mothers walking group. At the moment I walk up at the Green Hill reservoir with my dog once a day.

louisa Guest

OK - well we will keep in touch. I would be interested in doing a walking group if nothing else eventuates. Let me know when you are ready to start.
    Louisa

I'm at Chapel Hill (on the other side of Moggill Rd). I'd love to get together to do some exercise, although my boy nearly 3!
    I already go to the local gym, but would be interested in walking too?

Hi guys,
    I have started back with my morning walk up at Green Hill Reservoir. I usually go there about 7:30 in the morning with my dog (it is an off leash area) and my little one. If anyone wants to join me they are very welcome.