Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Townsville Mums #2

Yes there are two meet ups as there are people like myself who cant do Friday's but don't want to miss out (need to get kids outta the house) and people who cant do Thursday but again, would like to catch up!!
    So if you can only make one or the other it's no problem and if you can make both fantastic!! The parks are different etc which will keep it interesting for kids and mums...
    Thursday we are meeting at the park near Nathan Bridge, as Shauna said its gated etc... Lovely place. You enter via Kimball Street, it's right next to the carpark so very easy to wrangle 2 kids there lol
    Ok, so 2 meet ups so people don't miss out if they cant make a particular day

Hey Ladies so use are doing the park Friday, have to count me out this time then! Em~ That sucks that your having such a bad week hope it gets better for you soon!

Hi Ladies!

Shauna83 - I shall see you at Lollipops on Friday at 9.30am! I don't have a licence and its within walking distance for me.

Well girls, I did body pump at the gym this morning and it just about killed me.
    When Nicholas was having lunch afterwords, he kept chucking food out of his highchair and my thighs were too sore to even bend down and pick up the mess, it wouldn't have mattered, only we were at my friends!
    My gym buddy goes away for a month next monday and I must somehow upkeep the gym in order to get rid of my 'bingo-lady arms' before the wedding.

Alright, I best go as the child has gone quiet, always a bad sign!! xx

Okay so just to confirm:

WannabeSkinnyMummy & Others - meeting Thurs at Kimball Street Park (10.30???)

Emma-Lee & Miss Wingbat & Others Welcome - Meeting Friday at Cutheringa Park, West End 9.30am

Ruby & Shauna - Going to Lollipops Friday 9.30am

Anyone else who wants to come along can!

I wonder what Emma's up to RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT?????????? Big hugs 2 u to have your man back!

Nicola - can u make it to Friday @ Westend? Anyone else? Jessica? If you need directions, PM me.
    Last edited by MissWingBat; September 3rd, 2008 at 05:27 PM.

PMSL.... yep no worries ruby i will be there i know they are popular but i will have a navy phil and ted pram and a 21mth old blonde boy and 6mth old boy

We will all maybe have to find another day that we can ALL go, hehehe!!

Wow, study and little ones i dont know how you do it..

talk soon, see some of you tomorrow

roalston Guest

Hi all

Sorry I have been MIA for a while, for some reason I keep loosing this thread and by the time i've found it I have no time left to post hehehehehehehehehehe, I think im just sleep deprived. Anyway, I will see those going to rossiter park on Thursday. Sorry cant make either friday meet cause I wont have a car and will have 2 littlies in tow.

Good evening ladies, how are we all? All is well here both kidlets fast asleep! And only just realised its 10:15 better get to bed soonish having too much fun tho shhh..
    Am bumed i cant come tomorrow and if DS wasnt at kindy tomorrow i would try and make it to lollipops but not much use going with a 5 month old and Xav has his make up day damn!
    Well you all have fun at the park tomorrow and hope all kiddies sleep well tongt, good night lovelies xoxox

Hi Girls!!!

WOW!!! So much chatter going on in here!

Welcome to Jess, Ruby and Deena. I am Sara. Born and bred in Townsville. I have 2 daughters, Briley (27mnths) and Colby (13mnths).

As some of you might know, my partner and I have recently separated and I have moved back in to town. I am now living with the girls in Railway Estate. This might explain why I have been quiet around here lately. Moving with 2 active little girls is hard work!

So I will def be at more of the meets now I am closer. I will bring the girls along too the meet at the gated park tomorrow! (Sorry Shuana! Money is VERY tight at the moment!)

Emma - I saw you in the Townsville Eye yesterday! You looked a million dollars hun! I have been checking every week of the Townsville Eye since you mentioned you were going to be in it! hehe. I'd LOVE a makeover!

Well I will still be offline for a couple more weeks as my internet won't be connected till then. I will pop in everynow and then when I can find someone with the net.

I will have to exchange phone numbers with a few of you tomorrow!

Hope you are all well....I am def back on the mend!

Talk soon!

I am looking forward to meeting up with everyone again tomorrow at West End. Hope the rain stays away until afterwards. I did a driveby on the way to the strand yesterday, so I know where I am going!
    Sorry Sara to hear about the news, but at least you are on the mend and getting better. I guess it's just a time thing.
    There are so many new people on here lately. Welcome everyone!
    We are trying the whole 'controlled crying' thing with Declan at the moment. We were rocking him to sleep in our arms but he is nearly 10 kgs and my back just can't take it anymore. So were are putting hiim down wide awake and he is usually gone within 10 mins!! yay!! This has been going for about a week now, so far so good.
    Declan and I are flying to Bne on Saturday to see grandparents and other rellies, fingers crossed the plane ride is ok.
    Emma - you looked great. Hope you got to keep the clothes
    Oh well, better keep packing.
    Have a great wet day!
    Elise

Hello there Lovely to meet you courtney, adam is gorgeous
    Sara thats ok about lolipops i only suggested it cause noone had decided then they all wanted a park so mergh! Lachlan hasnt been for a while so should be fun ...have to go to harvey norman tomoz anyway for fathers day pressie hehe!!

What are everyones plans for sunday anyway..
    My hubby has never been to reef hq and nor lachlan so im going to take them and our bub sunday morning then come home for nap times then head to RAAF base as they are doing a bbq etc, so should be good. ATM lachlan is body slamming daddy from up on the couch, very funny he is in a hyper mood this arvo.

Does anyone have ideas on how to stop spitting...thanks to daycare!! its such a dirty disgusting habit

Okies well ruby let me know if you are still coming tomorrow?? and if its wet shall i assume you wont be there due to walking....can you pm on here??

hi ladies just a quick note i was taken to emerg last night with severe pain down my right shoulder and into my right ribcage.. couldnt breath and ive slept all day today. im in excruciating pain so i wont be going anywhere. i can barely see this bloody screnn.
    they said i have a inflamed liver and muscles from having a viral infection!!! half my luck part of me thnks my body just collapsed when ben got home; my health is always questionable coz of my auto immune disease.
    hope everyone has a great week and weekend.
    em

Good Evening Ladies how are we all this evening?
    Em~ Thats horrible, i hope your feeling better soon big hugz for you!!
    Shauna~ I can get to lollipops tomorrow but it all depends on Indy i thought she had conjunctivitis(sp) but now i think its just a cold her eyes are teary and red, so it all depends on how she is in the morning, but i really want to come! so fingers crossed!!!!
    Who else is coming to lollipops tomorrow???

Nicola Guest

Hi Everyone

I cant make it tomorrow...we only have one car and if I need to use it I have to get me and the boys up at 530am to take hubby to work...and at the moment its a real hassle especially when you have to wake the babies up to put them in the car.......maybe we could organise to meet up in Hermit Park one week at one of the playgrounds here.

Emma - sorry to hear you are unwell...at least Ben is home to take the stress off you

Elise - Im flying to Brisbane next wednesday for 2 and a half weeks maybe we will bump into each other...he he

Courtney - Im bummed I didnt get to meet Adam

Everyone else have a great next couple of weeks.

I have listed Zander and Wyatt with the new Montessori School that is opening up here in Townsville next year.....Im looking forward to it. If anyone wants any info on it let me know and I will forward it on.

Bye for now

OMG Emma - hope everything is ok... I had an inflamed liver etc too last year, and jeez I felt like CR.P! Hope u feel better soon...
    Nicola - that's a pain about the cars - I'd choose ZZZZ's anyday too!

So I guess I am the only one going to the park?? Anyone else? If not, I'll keep my monsters at home today...

whos going to lollipops today

Sorry - just read previous posts and realised Sara and Elise are going to today - YAY!
    So watch out West End - here comes my monsters.... RAA!

Bum. Better go get out my PJ's Seeya there!

ok sorry for lateness but sara wont be going to park either. she doesnt have net access atm so thought i would let use know..

See ya im off to lolipops

Ladies how are we and bubs this arvo?
    How was the park for those off you who went??
    Lollipops was good, well getting out off the house was excellent. Shauna and Ruby was lovely to meet you both ....
    Indy is now fast asleep in bed! I am so dissapointed atm went to Subway on the way home, really felt like a steak and cheese sandwhich and guess what?? They dont have steak anymore..NOT HAPPY!!
    ~ Rant Over~

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast