Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Townsville Mums #2

HELLO HELLO Everyone...how nice is this weather...28.9 before 1pm anyway had a great time friday girls glad use could make it. Ruby and Tanya was lovely meeting you both

So glad Indy slept fo you though, Lachlan however didnt for me we picked DH up and that was it playtime all over again..

We have just finished shifting topsoil around our yard..i got burnt now the fun part of waiting for grass to grow....long story short our n'bours had a pool put in and used our yard for side access and the trucks etc tore up our lawn..mergh!! grass will grow back eventually in the mean time mud patties!!!! DHA isnt too impressed though

Anywho off to enjoy nap time in my house, house work can wait, thats what fathers day is for isnt it...kids go off with dad i get the house to myself..HAHA i wish!!

BYE!!!!

roalston Guest

Hello all

Must say I am also loving this weather. DH and I took the kiddies to Dan Gleeson park this morning for fathers day. Its so nice in there. DD had such a ball she was asleep within minutes of putting her in the car and still is asleep. IN HER OWN BED!!!!! HOORAY!!! She has been sleeping on a little kids couch on the loungeroom floor the last few nights cause she will not go in her room to sleep, comes to our bed instead. Really wish I knew what happened to change her, she used to love it in her room. Im getting zero sleep cause she just keeps coming to our room, been doing it for the last couple of weeks. Oh well.

Emma hope you are feeling better, what an awful thing to happen.

hiya ladies, how are we all this eveining??
    Very Buggered here, i think im getting sick my chest hurts and my body aches..send me healthy vibes
    How was every1's weekend? Mine was good but tiring...
    ok ladies im off now bye bye xoxox

Deena82 Guest

HI! girls
    Sorry I couldn't make it to any of the meets last week. I might try next time. My partner has a few days off this week so we are going away. I am looking forward to catching up with you all.
    Hannah is only four months and is such a good baby but it sounds like i have alot to look forward too.
    Deena

Hi ladies.

Thought I should post in here seeing as we are moving to Townsville this week!

DH is being sworn in at the army barracks in Adelaide today and will find out some dates and times. we also get to choose a house.

So I hope to meet you all soon!!! I have no family and only BB friends in Townsville so I need to meet new people!!

Hey everyone,
    Ive managed to pull myself from the depths of the couch to make it to the drs today because I wasnt really improving turns out i have pneumonia. how F*%ked is that. No wonder I feel like im dying and the pain WTF>> Sara you had it recently didnt you?? I had a chest xray this arvo which was excruciating. So much for a inflamed liver.. tsv emerg came through hey with a great misdiagnosis. I thought it was interesting when they didnt send me home with pain relief.
    Anyhow, im really exhausted, my jaw hurts from coughing so much. its a joke. I have 7 days to get better. My bday nxt monday and tues we have to go to groote. Any tips sara?
    hope everyone is well
    much luff.

Hello Ladies!
    Oh Emmmmmm ya poor duck. Big hugs 4 u and sending well-healthy vibes out to Bushy Beach. I was out there this afternoon!
    Welcome Alioops to TSVL, keep us posted to when you arrive!
    AND a big thankyou to ELISE for Friday!! The kids did make it home without power-napping so yay! Rest for me!
    Anyways, hope all you peeps have kickstarted your week with a smile!

Talking

good evening ladies, how are we all this evening?
    EM~ for you!!! Thats no good at all, ad i hope you start feeling better very very soon, chin u babe!
    ALIOOPS~ welcome!! Keep us posted on when you arrive, must be scary such a big move and having no1 here !
    Is there a meet being planned for this week at all?
    Have a great night ladies bye bye xoxox

Nicola Guest

Hi

Emma that sux about having Pneumonia.....I can imagine it would be totally painful and uncomfortable...hopefully you will be better before your b'day and groote.

We are off to Brisbane tomorrow I will be there till the 26th September......Hope to catch up when we get back. Apparently it has been cold down there so I hope we dont get sick again!!!!

Bye for now

Morning ladies how are we all this morning?
    Not good here i feel terrible, headache, sore chest, ache and i feel like im coughing nails...
    Nicola~ You fly home from brizzi the day we fly there!

Hi Girls!

Quote Originally Posted by alioops View Post
    Hi ladies.

Thought I should post in here seeing as we are moving to Townsville this week!

DH is being sworn in at the army barracks in Adelaide today and will find out some dates and times. we also get to choose a house.

So I hope to meet you all soon!!! I have no family and only BB friends in Townsville so I need to meet new people!!
    OMG! Ali what a spin out!!! We will def have to meet!!!

Oh no Emma! Its not nice is it! I hope your feeling better soon!

What are the meets planned for this week???

We fly up on Sunday!

Sara, if #3 sticks i will need a Doula up there Mum might be able to fly up but in the case of an early bub I will need an extra support person It would be awesome to meet you and the girls! Having 'known' them in baby and belly buddies it is cool!

Emma, Do you have a vaporiser? I just bought one for my Emma because she has had recurring chest infections. she will need to see a dr when she finishes her ABs to see if it has fully gone. if not then she needs Xrays. I think the vaporiser is helping to loosen the crap in her lungs though.

Angry

Good Afternoone Ladies, how are we all going?
    Em~ How are you feeling? Any better?
    Alioops~ WoW that quickly!! Are you excitted??
    Im still feeling crappy, went to the docs yesterday and he gave me a scrpt for antibiotics and said dont start it till Thursday?? See if it clears itself first?? I dont think so not with my medical con, nothing clears itself for me stupid doctor lol he was so rude, like one off those doctors who thinks you shouldnt be at a doctor unless your dying and i dont Xav checked out too as he has a cough and he told me his not going to shove drugs down his throat! I never said i did either. He also had a bite on his foot and it was red and swollen, and the doctor just said put vix on it and didnt even look at it grrr sorry about the rant lol, im finnished now!
    Is there a meet being planned for this week??

Hi girls!

Quote Originally Posted by alioops View Post
    Sara, if #3 sticks i will need a Doula up there Mum might be able to fly up but in the case of an early bub I will need an extra support person
    Ohh hun! I'd be honoured!!!!

PM when you get here!

Very quiet in here.

I still don't have the internet connected. It will be connected either this Tuesday or Wednesday....please let it be the latter! I am dying without this internet!!! Sad I know!

Hope you are all well.... Esp you Emma....

They have changed our flight to Thursday.

We have chosen a house in Mt Louisa, it is perfect!!

Sara, that 1 didnt stick either.

Any recommendations for GPs around Mt Louisa?

Hello everyone! I am so over everything atm, I am flat out with work, trying to do some home reno's and we have visitors staying!!! Aargh, I am exhausted!! How is evreyone liking the weather? It is getting hot really quick!! Almost time for aircons!!

Ali - Sorry to hear about AF arriving, hope next month is the month for you. As for GP's, Mt Louisa is pretty central, and Townsville you can drive from one side to the other in 30mins!! I am out of town in Northern beaches area and I go into town to see our Dr!! Although we have a serious lack of GP's around and you can never get in the same day. I like taking the kids to Thuringowa Med Centre cause they bulk bill kiddies, and are nice. But my Dr I usually wait 2-4 wks to see. Is ridiculous! Hope the move goes smoothly anyways for you!!

Anyway, thought I would pop in and say hi, have to run, have 3 b'day party's this arve!!! Busy kids!! So have to wrap some pressies!!!

Hellooooo!!
    Ive made it of the couch
    What a horrific week. I cant believe I had pneumonia. WTF! I still have remnants and tire easily but geeze compared to what I was Im pretty happy! Im just relieved that Ill be okay for my bday monday and our trip to groote tues. I was stressing big time. Dh stayed home from work this week and has been purely amazing, tea, baths, cleaning, washing school runs and putting both babies to sleep. Im really lucky to have him.
    Hope everyone has been well and stuff. Kids had a school disco last night, good thing Mj brought home a note they changed it to the high school, I would of just gone to bohle if she didnt.. they had a ball and got all dressed up for it. I used to love school discos....
    Welp I best get to it, I want to finish the washing, the weather is just gorgeous and its sheet day!!
    Take care everyone
    xx

Hiya Everyone how are we all feeling? And hows the weekend going for you all>?
    Mine is ok, russ is back tonight and i dont no how to feel about it and to top it off i really wanted to go out tonight
    Glad ur feeling better Em
    I still have a nasty cough and my throat hurts grrrr but everything else is good

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast