Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Townsville Mums #2

Yeap,... ill be at lollipops at 10.30 friday... ill shower at the gym so no one has to smell me hahaha....

Default Thanks

Thanks for all the advice!!
    I can't wait to be in a 'real' town again!!
    Would love to orgainise something when I get there and i will let you know when i do : )

I wish i could come Friday and meet you ladies grrr i get so darn frustrated being stuck at home all the time...
    Emma~ the falling over thing thats funny, my car was parked near The New Market as thats were DP was all night which his mates and i drove us into there and then friends picked me up and took me into town, anyway on the hike from the Cow to the car i fell over, think i scratched my need lol, fun times!

We got one off those dial a drivers to bring the car home, they were great and cheaper then a taxi would highly recommend them, plus at 3am in the morning we only waited 5-10 mins yay hehe

awesome stuff! look forward to hearing from you...
    we moved here just before new years and we searched for houses on Real Estate, Property, Land and Homes for Sale, lease and rent - realestate.com.au..
    dont know if that might help you.

Oh courtrach..hope something happens really soon for you, start the whole bring on labour process hehe have some fun

Nicola Guest

Hi

We wont be able to make it on Friday. Zander has conjunctivitis and a throat infection and Wyatt still has a cold

So its not a very happy time at our place at the moment.....

Maybe we will be able to catch up with everyone someday soon, probably not before you have your bub Courtney!!

OMG count me in, I am so excited to have something to go and do, and actually have a reason to wax my legs so I can leave the house!!
    10.30 at Lollipops. I will be the crazy woman there with 2 screamers (along with the rest of you!)

Bahahahaha thats funny, but don't go to the extent of waxing your legs for us!! Most of us go with hairy legs anyhow hahahahaha
    Ill be the one with 9month old twins, looking frazzeled maybe... ill be wearing jeans and a black stripey top...
    im looking forward to it! especially because im bummed out hubby leaves for 8 days today and ive tried all the sweet talking for him to take a week of but he cant....
    talk later lovely ladies
    xxxx

Oh yay, will try my best to make it Friday!! Will only have young Mr magoo with me as middle DD is at kindy on Fridays. So only one to chase after!!! Hope to be there so I can meet you all!!! I will have the naughty blonde hair little boy who will be running everywhere causing havic!!!

Hi girls!

Briley, Colby and I would love to come along this Friday if you will have us!!!

I have'nt seen you all in such a long time it will be lovely to catch up.

Of course we'd have you!! You dork!! Im really excited, should be a good turn out this week!

Great!

So 10.30 this Friday at Lollipops?

Emma-Lee - Maybe I'LL BE THE ONE to wear jeans and a black stripy top.... SNAP!

Shelle-Belle - I'll have the naughty blonde hair little boy who will be running everywhere causing havic!!!

And seriously.... my legs so need to be waxed after about 2 months of winter-wear - It is soooooo not pretty everytime I put my nighty on my DH laughs and laughs.... and laughs.
    But DAMMM!!! I don't know how to use the whipper-snipper! (It seriously is THAT BAD!)

Lookin' forward to meeting everyone.

Good Morning Ladies how are we all? I am so bummed that i cant come friday to meet all you lovely ladies, if i could get there i would be there with bells on (not litrealy)!

I still cant figure out how to change my lil sig and add more ... help hehe>..

Sorry that you can't make it.

Do you not have a vehicle?

Quote Originally Posted by mummy19 View Post
    I still cant figure out how to change my lil sig and add more ... help hehe>..
    See up the top where is says "Quick Links" and there is a little drop arrow. Just click on the arrow and the menu will drop down. In the menu there is a "Edit Signiture" selection. Select that and it will take you to edit your signiture.

Thanks Sarah now i just have make a sig i wont yay!! He He
    Yeah i have my car but i am still only a L Plate holder so i cant drive with out an open licensed driver with me and have no one who can come with me

Sarah i just notice Briley and my Xav are only like 7 days apart in age hehe

And pardon me to butt in, but Cari, my youngest is 31.5.06. And her cuz is 13 days after her! Looks like we all got busy at the same time!

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast