thread: Townsville Mum's

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Apr 2008
    Home, where else??
    1,177

    Sounds great. 10am would be a great time. Is there a kids cafe or something in the area? I think there was one at the Domain Centre but I can't remember the name.

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Oct 2005
    North Queensland
    2,528

    10am is good for us to.

    Rach - The place you are thinking of is Lollipops. I've been there once before. Its great for the kids but is usually very busy around 10ish. There is also Freckles Fun Factory and Maize Mania. I've been to Freckles but not to Maize Mania yet.

    I am happy to go with the majority....

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Feb 2007
    Queensland
    565

    I am happy with 10am! Also happy to do whatever - there are a few great parks around that we could take snacks and stuff - ones with playgrounds etc. Whatever!!

Similar Threads

  1. #3 bub is unreal, don't worry mums
    By Fire Fly in forum Pregnancy - First Trimester General Discussion
    : 18
    : October 3rd, 2007, 09:32 AM
  2. Great resource for mums!
    By Cricket in forum Baby & Toddler General Discussion
    : 0
    : September 5th, 2007, 06:35 AM
  3. first time mums with young bubs - mums group
    By Ktb in forum Playgroup & Mothers Group Forum
    : 1
    : June 24th, 2007, 11:00 PM