thread: Townsville Mum's

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Apr 2008
    Home, where else??
    1,177

    I'm a definite yes as well.

  2. #2
    Nicola Guest

    Im a yes for next thurs...I could be a little bit late as I have an appointment early thurs morning..but will be there...Im guessing everyone will be around for awhile????

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Feb 2007
    Queensland
    565

    Hey! I did send Mia an e-mail last week but have not heard back from her. So not sure if you still want to go to lollipops and hope for a table out of the way somewhere. Not sure, will go with whatever the majority thinks!!! Might send another e-mail in case it went astray!!

  4. #4
    Registered User

    Apr 2008
    93

    yeah ill still go, im sure we can create a space somewhere!!

  5. #5
    Registered User

    Apr 2008
    Home, where else??
    1,177

    I'll go as well. I'm sure we will be able to get something organised when we get there.

  6. #6
    Registered User

    Oct 2005
    North Queensland
    2,528

    Hi girls!

    Just letting you know that if there is a meet this week we won't be able to make it as Briley has been in hospital since Saturday night with a bad mouth infection. We were finally discharged thismorning and she is on the mend.

    Really sorry! I was so looking forward to the meet to!

    I hope you all have a great day!

    Take Care!

  7. #7
    Registered User

    Apr 2008
    Home, where else??
    1,177

    Hi Sara.

    Poor Briley. Hope she gets better quickly. If we organise for another meet, we will put the details here to let you know.

    For the others going, Cooper and I will see you there. I'll be the pregnant one in the blue shirt with the blond haired little boy in orange.

Similar Threads

  1. #3 bub is unreal, don't worry mums
    By Fire Fly in forum Pregnancy - First Trimester General Discussion
    : 18
    : October 3rd, 2007, 09:32 AM
  2. Great resource for mums!
    By Cricket in forum Baby & Toddler General Discussion
    : 0
    : September 5th, 2007, 06:35 AM
  3. first time mums with young bubs - mums group
    By Ktb in forum Playgroup & Mothers Group Forum
    : 1
    : June 24th, 2007, 11:00 PM