thread: Townsville Mum's

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Dec 2005
    4,840

    Argh Jodi cant you put off your trip to Townsville til I get there at the end of July :P

    We are Townsvillians as of July 25th, am looking forward to meeting everyone

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Dec 2005
    5,951

    We'll be there again to meet you We're definitely coming again in November for the Motorcross.

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Feb 2007
    Queensland
    565

    If my kids ever get over all their colds and snuffles etc, would love to meet up!!!

  4. #4
    Registered User

    Apr 2008
    Home, where else??
    1,177

    I'm happy to meet up while you are in town. Don't have anything on during the 18th July, 19th I only have swimming lessons for Cooper at 10am and nothing on 20th. Unless of course, Speedbump decides to make an early entrance of course but I don't think that's likely.

  5. #5
    Registered User

    Apr 2008
    93

    HEllllllooooo!!
    God it feels like forever since I have been on here. Things are getting better here, because I have low immunity I ended up with gastro and then the twins got it too so we are at the end of it now so next week we'll be back!!
    As its school holidays though lollipops is just to expensive for us, i would prefer either the strand playground or someones house, im happy to have it at my house if you dont mind driving to bushy beach!!! I'll have my sis in law with me but she is cool as!
    HELLO to everyone that is new or I havent met yet!
    Nicola, sorry you have had a bad run, hope it gets better.
    Sara - I know what you mean about child care / kindy Im about to pull the twins out of care, that and Im getting ripped off!!
    Anyhoo, let me know what everyone wants next thurs, im open for any other day aswell.
    take care
    em

  6. #6
    Registered User

    Apr 2008
    Home, where else??
    1,177

    For those still interested in tomorrow, I will be at Lollipops at 10am. For the new ladies, I will be the pregnant lady in the blue shirt and black pants chasing after the blond-haired boy.

  7. #7
    Registered User

    Apr 2008
    93

    I reckon I might be able to make it tomorrow, i will try my darndest to get there, i have hubby home so he can help me get organised!
    if i cant i apologise!
    take care
    x

  8. #8
    Nicola Guest

    Hi Guys

    I wold of loved to come along today but I cant chase Zander with my broken toe...ha ha I have tried and it hurts wyatt is doing heaps better so we should be right to meet up when we get back from adelaide....have fun and hopefully see you all soon

  9. #9
    Registered User

    Apr 2008
    Home, where else??
    1,177

    Just to confirm that the meeting place this week is the enclosed playground next to the Waterpark on The Strand at 10am.

  10. #10
    Registered User

    Oct 2005
    North Queensland
    2,528

    Morning ladies,

    The girls and I should be able to make it this week.

    My client had her baby on the weekend so we are free'd up for a couple of weeks.

    It will be good to catch up again.

    Did anyone go to the show??? We could'nt afford it this year. I think the girls will appreciate it more next year.

    Hope you are all well....

    Take Care!

Similar Threads

  1. #3 bub is unreal, don't worry mums
    By Fire Fly in forum Pregnancy - First Trimester General Discussion
    : 18
    : October 3rd, 2007, 09:32 AM
  2. Great resource for mums!
    By Cricket in forum Baby & Toddler General Discussion
    : 0
    : September 5th, 2007, 06:35 AM
  3. first time mums with young bubs - mums group
    By Ktb in forum Playgroup & Mothers Group Forum
    : 1
    : June 24th, 2007, 11:00 PM