Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Upper Coomera - Gold Coast mums

Talking Upper Coomera - Gold Coast mums

Hey girls!!

I am moving to Upper Coomera next week and was just wondering if there are any mums up that way who attend playgroup or are interested in setting one up? would really love to meet some mummies up there too!

Hey Claire, where abouts at Upper Coomera? I'll try to catch you on MSN though. It might be easier to catch up. Hows TTC coming along?
    Sharon

OMG.. i am moving from Sydney to Upper Coomera on the 3rd February !!! I would love to join a playgroup aswell..

Oh yay!!! How exciting!! Where abouts in Upper Coomera??? How old are you?? so many questions!! lol

Oh Shaz I didnt see your post ummm we are moving to an estate called umm Coomera Sanctuary? I think....Its a really small development up the back off Old Coach road. Lots of trees and horses! lol. Really looking forward to it.

I will be 30 on the 9th Feb.. and i have my two little trouble makers.. plus my DH.. we are moving to the other side of upper Coomera.. off Brygon Creek Dr.. ?? We are only dial up at the moment.. and i am having trouble finding broadband for upper coomera.. other than telstra.. who are you using??

I remmeber looking at houses around Old Coach Rd.. so many new houses around.. its great .. Are you already in QLD>??

Hey there,
    I am 27 and have two little boys. I think I will be living just near you! How exciting!. We are already on the southern end of the Gold Coast but moving this week sometime.

Im not sure about broadband...we are looking at getting it up there too. Surely there must be something. Ill keep an eye out for you and let you know.

Do you use msn?

Hi girls, some of us are planning on meeting up at Alexander Clark Park at Loganholme if you would like to come your more then welcome.

hugs xoxo

There is a great playgroup organisation in Upper Coomera. Last year the playgroups were held on Wed at the Upper Coomera State College. (The school had a unused area). This year they are changing locations. You should be able to get more information from the Oxenford Community Centre (near woolworths).

thanks.. ill look into it when we move early Feb!

Hi guys, count me in too.

Little Princess I live off Brygon Creek Dr and we get our broadband through Bigpond.

HI just checking in.. waiting for our big move .. getting very excited about it !!!

cant wait to meet up with you all in a couple of weeks. !

Hi all..

looking to catch up with you all at some point..

Let me know if anyones up for a coffee or play date??

Anna

I am! Anywhere there is coffee and cake!

When and where? Any ideas anyone???

rachel- u are still out there, was worried bout you, tried to email u this morning but it didnt work... read the gold coast thread. we are meeting up next tues....
    hope you doing ok babe, big kisses to georgia.
    xoox

Hi girls I just moved to Upper Coomera too, Yayyy. The house was ours on the 19th of January and we moved in on the 25th. I am off Brygon creeck drive aswell, I'm very interested in having a meet up or going along to a playgroup.
    We got broadband through bigpond as well. Ohh how exciting, can't wait to meet you all,
    Dee

Hey Dee! Wow youre doing well with 5 kids! You must be having a ball. We would love for you to join us. We are heading to a big park in palm beach on tuesday morning. For the girls who live in this area, we are meeting at the Lost City Tavern at 9.30 tuesday morning and then driving down to meet the rest of the girls at a petrol station in Mudgeeraba before going to the park. Would you be interested?

Yes, that sounds great. The girls go to UCSC and Allanah has kindy there (Coomera Kids educare on Mondays and Tuesdays) So it will be just Melissa, Nathan and me coming. Are we meeting in the Lost City carpark out the back? my email is [email protected]
    I can't wait to meet you all.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast