Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Wanted - Mothers group!!

Shannon if you want to come and bring the big girls please feel free to do so. I really don't mind at all!

Monday is still fine for me, Rob has the day off, but he can do things around the house and maybe mind Nicholas for me.

So it is this coming Monday? what time was it?

Tigergirl1980 Guest

I'm coming, yeah what time?

Lara, I will e-mail you as I am definately coming on Monday. I haven't been on BB much and let my platinum membership lapse so I can't PM.

I can't find where an e-mail address in Lara's profile. Anyone else know how to find it. Anyway, my e-mail address is [email protected]. Could someone please forward me the details once confirmed.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Sorry, I have to pull out.

I am afraid I have to pull out too. Rob told me last night he now has to work on Monday morning. :mad:

Thats okay guys, unfortunately I have to cancel as I have picked up some sort of stomach virus and have spent all day laid up in bed. I would hate to pass on something to one of you or the kids. Maybe another day.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Awwwwwwwwwwwww get better soon Lara

I'm a bit sick too but was in two minds about cancelling, I guess this makes my decision easier. I have just had a sore throat with a blocked nose but it seemed to be better today.

Lara hope you are feeling better soon and we all get to catch up soon!

Lara and Jessica I hope you both feel better soon.

Thanks everyone! Feeling much better today. My tummy feels a little funny but I think it might be in shock because I hadn't eaten for two days! Don't know what it was. I had a bit of a sore tummy Thursday and Friday, but didn't think much of it. But come Friday night I was in agony and then started vomiting.

Hope your feeling better Jessica.

Maybe we can catch up next week instead?

Hi, it must be the time for being sick! Amy came down with a cold on Sunday and I checked BB to see if the playgroup was still on. I wasn't going to come anyway because she is sick. I was reading in my local paper today that a free Raggs show is on at Fountain Gate all next week, some locals may want to see that. I am going to take a day off next week to go with DH & Amy as she loves Raggs. Glad you are feeling better Lare, it doesn't sound like much fun.

I won't commit to anything atm as I have cold, the antibiotics I have should get rid of it but just incase...... I would hate for anyone to get it.

I've got gastro ATM and thought I'd better hold off on any plans for me to be in any get togethers JIC the boys got it too.
    How about a catchup for next week, second week of the school holidays? Fingers crossed all will be ok by then.

Next week sounds good. Alana is really sick at the moment and I am slightly freaked out. I am hoping that she will be well enough.

Anyway hope everyone else who is sick gets well soon. Seems as though there has been a few of us.

Maybe we can have a sick bed get together ROFL!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast