Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Wanted - Mothers group!!

Ooh we've gone quiet!

Anyway I had an idea for a fun morning out. How about a paint your own plate session at the Robert Gordan factory in Pakky. Just thought I'd float the idea. I'll have to check up on if you have to book and if in fact the glaze is non toxic first. I'm sure it is as I went there the other day and it was full of kids due to the holidays.
    For those who haven't been there before it has a really nice cafe and some bargains of the pottery kind too.

I was just wondering what was happening with our Mother Group.

Sammi, that sounds like fun. What a great idea.

That sounds like a great idea Sammi!

Ooh Sammi that sounds like so much fun. No doubt Aidan will break the plate but that's OK, it will still have his 'workmanship' written all over it. Let us know!

Great idea Sammi, we would love to come. Maybe we could do it next Monday. We are having Amy's 1st b'day party on the 8th and I am taking Fri off and could take Mon too if everyone wants to meet then.

Another option for Pakenham is Monkey G's which has great play areas for all age kids.

Will keep an eye on this thread.

Okies!
    Went into Robert Gordon today and the go is as we are a group they reccommend we book so I'd need to know numbers. It can be any day 10 - 4. The glazes are totally safe for babies and there are sinks right there for clean up. You pay on the day for what you paint, there is so much to choose from - plate, mug, bowl, platter, piggy bank etc. The fire once a week so it shouldn't take too long before your masterpiece is ready for pickup.
    So now we need to nut out a day and time that suits and take it from there

Ooh that sounds like so much fun! You can count us in! I can do Mondays any time, Tues till 3pm, Wed till 3pm, and Thur after 12noon. Aidan usually sleeps between 1 - 3pm so mornings would suit me, but we can be flexible with all the other bubba's of course...

Anyday is fine with me, a morning would be better for us , as I need to be home by 2pm latest so Rob can have the car for work.

Excellent! Monday morning would definitely suit me best.

hi guys, just out of hospital, I didn't miss any meet ups did I? I dont think I did.

It sounds like great fun, but we will take a raincheck I think, wouldn't hold Jackson's attention for long enough, he would just want to eat all the materials, and since I went into hospital he discovered tantrums, I don't think tantrums and pottery will mix!!!

min, hospital??? I hope you and your family are OK.

This 'Mothers Group' has been in the works for way too long, let's just catch up for a coffee at Fountain Lakes ASAP?! We can go somewhere where the kids can play...

I would love to come, but thats too far away for us... maybe another time.

Jessica I agree! How about this Wednesday morning? Usually my shopping day, but will change for a meet up.

Wednesday morning sounds perfect. We could go to Michel's and the kids can play in the small area there, or we could go to McDonalds, I think their equipment area has been refurbishmed and is all good to go. How does 10am sound, everyone welcome!

10am is good for me. I'm not fussed where we meet.

Can we do it on Thursday instead?
    Shannon is leaving for Queensland very, very soon and we've been throwing a final catchup date around and Thursday is looking good for her.
    WDYT?

Yep Thursday would be good for me.

I cant make it on Thurs, am working.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast