Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Wanted - Mothers group!!

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Thursday is good for me too

Where is the meet this time?

Tigergirl1980 Guest

If it's at Fountain Gate that's at Narre Warren.

I will keep an eye on this thread and possibly take Thursday off.

I definately wont be there, the kids would drive me crzy before i made it to the city. Maybe next time

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Kate- if you want you can come to my place and follow me there.
    Shannon-I can't believe you're finally going. All the Brissie girls are very lucky.

Where are we meeting exactly? I still haven't organised the day off.

I had a look a few pages back but couldnít find the details? I think Maccas was mentioned. DH will be coming too if you donít mind.

Had trouble editing my post.

Kate, I haven't renewed my platinum so I will e-mail you.

Gemma, I think Fountain Gate shopping centre was the last place mentioned

Thanks Vanita, I was wondering where in Fountain Gate. It is a pity you can't make it. Happy Birthday again to Dion for today!! Hope he enjoyes his celebrations.

At Fountain Gate next to Maccas there is a little kids playground, or up in front of Safeway there is a Micheles Patisserie with a little play area next to it that is a bit friendlier for the littlies, just may not be enough chairs for us. They are reasonably close to eachother.
    If we make a time early say around 10, 10:30 the chances of getting an undercover cover car park are good.
    I'm starting to think I can't come now as Mason has had a cough for a couple of days and this morning it's been worse
    Will wait on it and see before I say a definate yes or no but I'll be there if I can.

i should be able to make it, but am with you Kate, Jackson has been really hard to handle lately too. Just a thought, why not make it Narre Warren Maccas ie. not the one in the food court, the maccas restaurant on Princess Highway, a bit easier to keep the little ones contained. Doesn't have a McCafe but just seems easier, we could even go a lil' later perhaps 11.30 and make it for lunch. Kate & Jessica, am fine thanks, had a large lump removed from my thyroid, was benign, and all good.

Min it will be freezing in the playground at the Maccas on the hwy.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Yeah I was wondering about that Sammi. It's going to be much warmer in the shopping centre, and Jonah just got over a cold not that long ago.

What about Lollipops? I know it is a little pricey for those over 12 months. When I Googled it this post came up from earlier on. Here are the prices:

Babies up to 12months FREE
    Junior entry 13months to 24months $7.00
    Super entry 2yrs to 11yrs $9.00
    Adults $2.50 includes FREE drink voucher

Lollipops has a large area for the bigger kids and a good dedicated area for the under 3's. Or we could go to Monkey G's in Pakehnam, my house with a rumpus room with lots of tosy or maybe Lara's house as that was the original location. Fountain Gate is very busy inside and it is probably too cold outside.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

I think we should leave it as is really. I mean if Shannon can't get on tonight and Corey's got her phone she won't know that it's changed. So I vote for leaving this one as is.

Is it Maccas or Michele's at Fountain Gate? Anyway I'll be there at 10am. Got some banking to do so will be early. I might have a peekaboo at the target toy sale also

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast