Thread: Young Mums Playgroup in S.E Suburbs, VIC

Default Young Mums Playgroup in S.E Suburbs, VIC

There is two playgroups especially for young mums (under 25) in Melbournes S.E (Hampton Park & Cranbourne)
    If interested drop me a line for more info.

ilovdiamonds Guest

hi! im a mum to a 4 1/2 yo girl and hav a new baby who is 3 weeks old. im in berwick and am 26 yo..am i too old for u guys? i dont kno any mums around my age and would lov ta meet some =)

Im not young either...im 25....LOL

But love meet ups!

Hey diamond, nice to meet you. Hi Kimbaz, nice to meet you too.

I'm 21 from Hallam (bout 10 minutes from you Diamonds) i have a almost 4 yr old and another lil girl on the way (Due Nov).
    The playgroups I go to are not run by me but we are always happy to welcome newbies, don't worry about feeling awkward i felt the same way for the first couple of week too. lol
    If you would like to come along just give The co-ordinator of the playgroup a call, her name is Marcia (she usually brings afternoon tea too) it runs on Tuesday's from 12.45-2.45. The number is 0359912200 and the address is 37 Bakewell Street Cranbourne.

We have only a couple of mums that are 21, 22, 24, 29 and another i have only met once who is about 26 i think. lol. We all have kids ranging from newborns (1 1/2wks) to kinder/school age children so you'll feel completely comfy if you wanna come along. Don't be shy, Marcia is a lovely welcoming lady and us girls (especially me) are always on the lookout for new mummy friends.

Oh bugger my kids have FDC on Tuesdays!

Oh thats sucks, gotta hate that. Well you could still come and check out the playgroup if you want. I've been to playgroup without Alyssa before heaps of times. lol

hi, dose the one in hampton park still run? ive just moved to that area, im 23 have 2 boys, 3 & almost 5 a little girl, 7 months and no 4 due in march. been looking for a group local (still get the bus and train ocasionaly to noble park for the old one) but as school hollidays were starting once we were settled, havent found anything!

To Sarah87.

Hi my name is Tina and I am also new to the area I have a 9month old daughter. I was wondering if you are now attending the playgroup in Hampton Park. I do not know anyone in the area and it would be great to met mums of my age. Would be great to chat to you or meet up with at the playgroup.

Also any other mums in Hampton Park area please get in contact the more people I meet the better.

hi Tina, no i havent started one yet! ive been trying to get my eldest into kinder, he has just been accepted and were waiting for them to give us his time table, i am hoping they have one near regand rd as i am close to the park there, i know theres a maternal health nurse next to the kinder so i am going to find out later this week if she knows one nearby.

fair enough when you find out would you mind letting me know I really wanna start getting out there and meeting new people, and i'd love my daughther to be around other kids. By the way do you have a facebook?

will do! i tried to call and get an appointment for my daughters 8month check, but they musnt be open today.
    sure do have facebook. sarah coops profile pic is the same as my ticker.

Cool thanks, I just sent a friend request, chat to there

Hi everyone. I'm 23 years old and have a 14 month old daughter. We live in Hampton Park.
    I would love to find a playgroup/mothersgroup that we could attend.
    If one is organised from this thread, we would love to join!
    Thanks, Shara.

Shara,

I have recently added a mum from this forum to my facebook page and we keep in contact that way, about playgroups and other things if you have a face book i'd love to add you. if so just tell me your full name and i'll find and add you.

cheers tina

Thanks Tina, that would be great!
    Shara Magno-Thornton.
    Look forward to talking.
    Shara.

hi Shara, cos ur new to bb, i cant pm you, so ill add you to fb and pm you the details i just messaged tina.

Default txf solidisc

No worries, thanks Sarah.