Thread: Blueberries one size pockets

Default Blueberries one size pockets

I've heard good things about blueberry nappies so I'm thinking of getting a couple to add to our stash.

Does anyone know if the solid colours last longer than the minky? I can't find anything that says they do but I know GKs say that about their nappies. If not I really want some of their minkys!

Any general feedback about blueberry nappies also welcome!

Hi Ren
    I LUUUURRVE MY BLUEBERRIES!!!!
    they are so gorgeous & I am impressed with the fit and functionality
    I bought minkys (they are just too cute!) & solid colours, & you are right- the solid colours do last longer. Although personaIly I find that the blueberry minkys last a bit longer than the greenkids minkys......
    Overall, the blueberries are definitely on my fave list (along with bumgenius & greenkids) & I will certainly buy more!

I only have one (a minky!), and while I do like it, it's probably not my favourite. Up until about now I have just found it too bulky on DS, I think they are quite wide in the crotch. We used it a bit over summer with just a singlet on top, but under clothes it was just too big. Now that DS is almost 10kg I'm really liking it though. It does a great job, and the fit is so much better.

I know that AJP has HEAPS of Blueberries, and she really loves them!

I have a heap of Blueberries too. I like them a lot but as Janie said they are quite wide in the crotch, esp after a decent stuffing. I do like them if I know she's going to be in the nappy for a while though.

I think as Abbey get's bigger they will fit her better too. Atm she is only 6.6 kgs or so.

I have a few blueberries but they're not osfm, they are sized. I want to know where I can get more, as I loooovvve love love them. ATM I can use them as an overnight nappy for DS too which is a bonus1

yep as sez said i LOVE mine!!! have 11 of them!!!, id get one or two and see if you like them, everyone has there favourites,

Are the Blueberry Minkees better than the BBH minkees?? what about Green kids minky times?

I'm about to buy some Minkee (only 2) but cant' decide between the BBH or Blueberry ones

IMO Blueberry are infintely better the BBH, that said I haven't even bothered to buy a Minkee Magicall because MAgicalls are AWFUL on Alexander.

My vote would be blueberries over BBH anyday.

Thanks ladies! Now where do i buy the Blueberry minkees from? which website is cheapest? THANK YOU

You can get Blueberries from The Wee Wuns, Baby Blossom and I think Darlings Downunder.
    Alternatively go to blueberrydiapers.com and check the stockists for Australia

I got mine from baby blossom - for about $30 I think.

And FWIW - I lurrrve my GK Minky - we use it overnight - and DS is a very heavy wetter

thanks girls will check those sites out! I think i'll invest in two and go from there...