Thread: New Hautes

Matryoshka Guest

Default New Hautes

How do the new style hautes compare with the old ones?

They look taller and the tabs seem narrower. Just wondering how they go fit-wise and perfomance wise.

Cheers

We got a couple recently. They are trimmer than the old ones. By that I mean, they seem to be less bulky between the legs and the tabs are smaller, as you pointed out. I'm not sure they're taller, though - at least not on Sebastian. I had some leaking with the old ones to start with, but I think that was more Sebastian's size than the nappy. We've been using the old one now as well, and it's fine. I think it's an improvement with the fit, definitely. But I think for S, the BG pocket still fit better and seem better for containment.

Matryoshka Guest

Thanks for that, thats what i needed to know

the new Hautes are also one size fits all but if my DS's tummy gets much bigger they might get a bit tight whereas theres still heaps of room in the old ones.

I like how they are less bulky under clothes though.

Not so sure about performance yet. Seem to be good.

I love our Hautes, I use mainly the snaps but they have a lower weight limit but DD has velcro all figured out. They are a lot trimmer but I generally only use the big insert. They are breathable pockets too which I am finding excellent this summer but they can feel damp even though they aren't leaking, it's quite strange at first but once you get used to it isn't a problem. They don't leave wet marks or anything just feel damp from the water vapour evapourating

Matryoshka Guest

Thanks, i always found the old style so wide between his legs. I'll give the new hautes a try but i'll wait and see whether i can get pink ones this time

DD has the hot pink and they are gorgeous! The light pink is nice too! Have fun shopping