thread: 4 weeks pregnant

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Feb 2008
    Scone, NSW
    154

    congratulations!
    I hope all goes well.
    I am too just over 4 weeks pregnant! Come and join the oct belly buddies group!

    Is there a reason why you have to see a female dr to confirm the pregnancy? Usually they take some bloods and that is it.

    THen later on you will have scans etc.
    The receptionist at the dr's said she would book me in with a female dr I wasn't sure if it was because they would do a pap test and a few other things so I didn't argue with her.

    I am actually going to the dr's today at 12.30pm as all day yesterday I was having stabbing pains in my right shoulder and I read it's a possible symptom of ectopic pregnancy so now I am panicing.

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Oct 2006
    Alexandria, Sydney
    624

    Princess Mya,

    There are rumours going around in the June 2007 thread!! We need an announcement and details......!

    CONGRATULATIONS!

Similar Threads

  1. 6 weeks pregnant after m/c
    By JordieC in forum Pregnancy and Parenting After Miscarriage Or Loss
    : 10
    : February 10th, 2010, 06:55 PM
  2. Anyone around 5-6 weeks pregnant (due March 2008)
    By max in forum Pregnancy - First Trimester General Discussion
    : 18
    : July 22nd, 2007, 02:54 PM