Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cant believe it....

CONGRATULATIONS STARRYSKY
    I am so excited for you !!
    Wishing you a H&H pg.
    You have inspired me!!

Awww... wonderful news!!! Huge congratulations!!!

Wishing you a very happy, healthy sticky pregnancy!!!

Celsie. xoxox

Congratulations, absolutely fabulous news sending you lots of hugs and all the best for a H&H PG. I will be following your progress and can't wait to see your birth announcement, all the very best, try to enjoy it

Congratulations babe;what fantastic news. It seems even more special when its one of us long timers.lol I am so very very happy for you and wish you all of the very best for the happiest and healthiest pregnancy ever.

Smile

Whooo Hoooo!!! Thats awesome news

Congratulations!!

Congratulations i hope u have a very happy and healthy pregnancy

All the best

Thankyou all so much, I am so bloody emotional atm, I am sitting here reading these and bawling, happy tears though so I guess its not too bad....

Congratulations again, Starrysky!! Sending you lots of and wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy.

hi starrysky

yay!!! here to a happy and healthy nine mnths xxx

Congratulations Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy

congratulations on your BFP!
    wishing you a H & H pregnancy

Hey Starrysky!

Congratulations - that is such fantastic news. I am so very happy for you. I still drop in to the TTC thread to see how everyone's going, and that's where I saw your big news first. My thoughts and prayers are with you for a strong and healthy 9 months. I know how you're feeling about wanting to feel the m/s - I didn't start feeling it until 8 weeks, and I still have days where it reappears suddenly - like all day yesterday and today. So don't wish it on too quickly if you can help it!!

Oh, your news has made my day!

CONGRATULATIONS Starrysky! H & H pregnancy wishes to you !!

wonderful news for you - Congratulations & many sticky vibes to you

Ang3l6a6e Guest

Default Hi Starrysky

first of all, congratulations on your pregnancy.

just wondering when did you think of testing if you are pregnant, what were your symptoms? did you conceive naturally and for how long did it take you to conceive? sorry too much questions.

i was diagnosed with PCOS and just finished my 4th cycle of clomid this month, getting my period in 2 weeks time and around this time i always have pregnancy symptoms except vomiting or morning sickness. i am thinking of having a pregnancy test say aweek before my period is due maybe? i have lots of cramps, wind this month and constipation too. i am really praying and hoping we can make it this month.

Congrats!!! We are also due on the same day!!! woohoo!!!

Ang- I also have pcos and was on clomid, but just lucky to hit the jackpot on the first cycle. I didnt test till 4 days after AF was due, but as u wud no with pcos AF can come at anytime.
    My early symptoms were tiredness, higher temp and a little constipation. But i didnt really take much notice of these coz i have been TTC for 2 years.

I personally would hold out a little longer..at least till 3-4 days before AF is due coz i dont think u would be reading a high enuf hormone level to show on a test yet..

Good luck and i hope to hear some good news soon..

Ang3l6a6e Guest

Default hi holly

what do you mean we're on the same due date? im not pregnant..well not yet..
    how much dose on clomid did you take? yes you are lucky with good news on 1st cycle. you are right period comes at anytime especially with irregular periods..sometimes i say to myself period come already so i can feel better coz i have all the signs you know like premenstrual too and it if it's late longer than my longest cycle i am sick like a dog! 2months ago, my period came on the 45th day of my period cycle which was the first time, i had blood test on day 41 but negative.

so do you drink coffee or still drink coffee? i heard coffee not good but mine's once a day anyway and doctor said not to listen to those gossip about caffeine, im on clomid anyway and besides mines only once a day or none sometimes.
    Last edited by Ang3l6a6e; March 26th, 2008 at 01:25 PM. Reason: accidentally for big fonts..sorry

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast