Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cautiously (but excitedly) announcing a BFP!

Melinda Guest

Default Cautiously (but excitedly) announcing a BFP!

*deep breath*

OK.....this is a huge thing for me to do.....to post in this forum. For those of you who were around when I fell PG with Jacob, you will remember that I didn't post a PG Announcement or get a PG Belly in my avatar because I was too scared to! It also took a bit of prompting for me to get a ticker!!! (It might take me a bit before I get either those again this time too, but I'll work on it!)

But having said all of that, I am really excited to announce that I got a BFP!!! It came up before the control lines, nice and strong. I've got no symptoms though - just a bit of tiredness every now and then (very similar to my PG with Jacob at this stage).

I'm terrified that by posting this here I am jinxing myself so I've really had to force myself into doing it.....the power of positive thinking and all that!! I'm so petrified of things going wrong......and knowing that I'm at an increased risk of m/c now that I've had 3. I just hope that this little one is a fighter and that it's little angels are watching over him/her and giving him/her all the strength and power in the world to grow into a healthy little baby!!!

So please everybody, send me all the sticky vibes that you can muster!

I'm off to the GP today for confirmation and also some blood tests to monitor things until I get to my OB.

Congratulations again Melinda. Sending you all the sticky vibes i can find!

WHOOOHOOO Mel!!

I am so excited to get to be the first to say Congratulations +++++ in this forum.

I know how scary it is posting here... but be brave and I am sure everyone at BB has all their fingers and toes crossed for a very sticky bub for you!

Best of luck at the docs, and I cannot wait to see your pg progressing ultra smoothly! You deserve it!

How exciting!

PS, edited to say, well, not the first... Tegan beat me to it!!

Congrats again babe !!!!!!!!! I have everything crossed that this one is all smooth sailing.

Much love to you Michael and Jacob

Love

Congratulations Melinda - I've got everything crossed for you and just told bubs to do the same. You truly deserve for this to go right for you.

Good luck and your in my thoughts.

Congratulations Melinda,
    What wonderful news! :bluestick: ittle one
    Bec

Congrats again Mel! Goodluck today... sending every last bit of sticky I can!!!!!!

*hugs*
    Cailin

Congratulations Melinda. How exciting. [-o< this baby sticks like glue and you have a wonderful and satisfying pregnancy and delivery.

Congrats Mel I thought you might of been like I said in the Tassie Forum I had a good feeling for you, Im sure this little one is very sticky but just in case here are some extra sticky vibes.... :bluestick: inkstick: :luck: :bluestick:

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Woohoo Mel! Congratulations! inkstick: :bluestick:

love
    sushee

Wow, that's fantastic news Melinda. I'm so pleased for you and I just know this little one will stick for you.

Congratulations melinda,my fingers are crossed for you! I hope you have a HaH pregnancy.

Excellent news Melinda. Hoping you have a healthy and happy pregnancy.

Janie Guest

Congratulations Melinda - sending stickyvibes for a little brother or sister to Jacob.

Congratulations Melinda.

Sending you lots of stickyvibes.

congratulations Melinda, DH and Jacob you all deserve this little treasure so much, here's to a happy and healthy 8 months :bluestick: inkstick:

*TamaraP* Guest

Congrats Melinda, sending lots and lots of :bluestick: inkstick: your way!!!!

Oh Mel, I'm totally thrilled for you.

Keeping everything crossed for you and sending you mega sticky vibes.

Lots of love honey.
    xx

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast