Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: finally but im still not convinced!!!!!

Default finally but im still not convinced!!!!!

hello girls............ i have to share this with you all.

I went to lay by DS some toys for xmas today myer was having a sale. As i was walking past i saw all the little babies jumpsuits and i couldnt resist, they were all 30% of marked price so i lay byed 3 with DS's toys.

So then i go to chemis to get my clomid prescription filled $29.95 later (which isnt much but i still had a whinge as i just had to pay $600 for DS's school fees.)
    So then as im walking out i thought i might by a 2 pack of HPT's as i dont have any.

Im 13DPO and i have resigned myself to the fact that i will get AF tomorrow and start clomid monday so im all ready.

At 1pm i come home to drop some stuff home before heading out to school to get DS so i thought i will do a test and leave it in the bathroom and see what happens later. So i do the test and leave it as i walk out i glance at it and it has a faint 2nd line........And i friggin do nothing.

So i just got home at 6.30pm and had another look and its as clear as a bell !!!!!
    WHAT THE F#CK!!!!!! i didnt chart i dont have temps or an +OPK nothing. Just AF symptoms and a round of clomid ready to go. Im dont want to get excited in case its not true so im going to test again in the morning. WHAT THE F#ck!!!!! (sorry about the swearing) this happens to me all the time i just spent all this money this week on ultrasounds, gyno visit and Gp visit and i friggin might have done it on my own.

F#CK............kepp you all posted i still dont believe it!!!! DP cant stop kissing me. the time i ovulated ths month i had a show and also i got a bit tipsy at a friends wedding maybe throwing caution to the wind did it........who frigging knows with me!!!!!!!!!!
    Edit/Delete Message

Congratulations TommyGirl - I felt just as amazed yesterday with my BFP - no counting, charting, no EWCM... and now preggers! Hope you have a great pregnancy once you're over the initial shock.

Tommygirl! I'm so excited for you!

MUMMY4LIFE is offline .: ~ Don't regret anything that ever made you smile ~ :.

Wow.....Congratulations, here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy. Don't worry, it will sink in...eventually!!!

Congratulations Tommygirl! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Kristy

Congrats again Tommygirl!!
    Wishing you a H&H pregnancy

Nic

Congratulations Tommygirl!

Way To Go Tommygirl!!!
    Looks like we are having an end of financial sellout on 's this month hehe
    I am soooo happy for you
    Lol at buying the suits,,,,I was a bit naughty this month too,,,was buying my DS#3 pj's at Target, and a beautiful little girls outfit caught my eye on a reduced clearance sale,,,,,,couldn't resist, as it was only a few dollars,,,,,,,,looks like my body was trying to tell me something, just like yours

congratulations again tommygirl, I am so happy for you. Like they say it happens when you least expect it!! You are proof!!!!
    Congrats again to all the ladies who got a BFP this month!!
    Jenni

Kirsty77 Guest

Congrats hun!!

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Congrats

Sal Guest

Way to go TG! See, buying the clomid scared you into falling pg!!

Congratulations, tommygirl!! maybe you can exchange the clomid! very exciting.

Congratulations TommyGirl !!!
    Wishing you all the best for a Happy and Healthy pregnancy

Lisa

Congratulations

I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy

Tanya

WOW and LOL at buying clomid and pg tests together!! Sal is right, it scared you into pregnancy!

Congratulations, and I wish you a wonderful pregnancy!

Congratulations Tommygirl.

Wishing you a H&H pregnancy.

Congratulations!! That's so cool...sometimes you just KNOW!
    When I fell pg with DD we weren't trying either and a few days before AF was due I bought two newborn jumpsuits, for no reason whatsoever....I had never bought baby clothes before and I had no reason to think I would be pregnant.
    A week later and bam....BFP!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast