Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Five weeks

Default Five weeks

Hi all,
    I'm fairly new, but did post some in the 'conception' thread in Sept. as I had some odd symptoms and thought I was preg. (It's truly amazing the tricks your body can play on you!) Anyway, I wasn't then, but sure am now!! I am 5 weeks tomorrow. Conceived on a lovely holiday in Langkawi. I am excited, but my husband and I are starting to worry a bit...things like: 'oh dearie, what if we can't do this?' :eek: And I can't help but think 'what if my husband doesn't like being a father? What if I'm not a good mum?'. What if our relationship goes to pot? I absolutely love kids and bubs and always wanted them, so am not sure where this doubt is coming from. My husband has never been around babies and kids as he only has Mum and Dad and Sis in Australia and he just doesn't know what it's like to be a Dad. His Dad was quite absent and didn't pay him much attention at all. So I guess he can't reassure either of us! Anyway, I thought it might help if some of you who already have littlies could say how wonderful it is......You hear so many tales of how hard it is and how the worry never stops. But I figure that people have more than one, so it can't be all that bad! I must say it really is touching how kind and supportive people are to eachother on this forum.
    Rach

Default Sorry wrong thread...

sorry, I meant to post in the '1st Trimester' forum, so have done so there...
    Rach

Congratulations Rach!
    It is totally normal to feel the way you do, i think most of us go through all the questions, but honestly you might procrastinate over all these worries for so long but the minute you see you'r baby being born all those doubts will be washed away and filled with tears of love for your little one!
    I hope you have a Happy & Healthy pregnancy!

Thanks so much, that's just what I needed to hear
    xx

MUMMY4LIFE is offline .: ~ Don't regret anything that ever made you smile ~ :.

Congratulations on your pregnancy, best wishes for a happy & healthy journey to motherhood.

Congratulations on your PG!!!

Congratulations on your pregnancy,

Wishing you a H&H 8 months.

Like Nic said all of your worries will disappear the minute you have your little bubba in your arms. All your worries will turn to joy!

Congratulations on your pregnancy!! All the best!!

Congratulations!! Im sure you will both be great parents All the best for a H&H pregnancy.

Congratulations on your pg. Wishing you a H & H pregnancy. And don't worry about all the fears and worries you have they are completely normal and we all have them.

Congratulations!!

Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to BellyBelly

Congratulations Rach! That could have been me typing your words, scary huh. But were OK, DH is still learning and everytime she smiles it makes all the doubt go.
    Enjoy you journey hon.

Hi and congrats on your pregnancy! I am onto baby #3 and i am just as scared as you! I think "oh am i going to cope??" But i know that i will as soon as i wake in the morning and feel the first movement of the day, soon to hear the first whimper and i know that i wouldnt be pregnant again if i couldnt cope. So dont sweat the small stuff, think of the bigger picture, like making it to the end of the first trimester, then the second, third, labour, and finally holding that little bundle of joy for the first time and feeling the overwhelming love for a person you have never met before and your worries will melt away.

Congratulations Rach. Wishing you a very H & H pregnancy.

Congratulations on your pregnancy! I think all these feelings are normal - or at least everyone assures me they are - and you're going to be the bestest mum your baby ever has.

Congratulations! I am jealous but know my time will be soon too!
    Good luck for a healthy and happy pregnancy!

Congratulations!!!

Celsie. xoxox

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast