12

thread: Guess Who's Got A BFP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Feb 2007
    Central Coast NSW
    1,982

    YAY Congratulations hun... Wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy

    xox

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Dec 2005
    5,951

    That's lovely news CSAB, congratulations!!!

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Mar 2007
    on cloud 9.....
    2,105

    wowzers, congratulations Cheryl. You know I wish you a happy, healthy and uneventful pg. Take care xx

  4. #4
    Registered User

    Dec 2007
    Sunny Qld
    14,682

    Oh wow!! Congratulations!!!

  5. #5
    Registered User

    Apr 2008
    Melbourne
    6,745

    Awesome news Cheryl - congratulations!!

  6. #6
    Registered User

    Aug 2006
    On the other side of this screen!!!
    11,129

    Congratulations !

  7. #7
    Registered User

    Apr 2007
    Gold Coast
    1,521

    I can't believe we're doing it together again. Congrats again... I can't wait to hear how Frank copes with the news.... tee hee hee

  8. #8
    Registered User

    Jan 2009
    In my own little fantasy world
    2,946

    Congrats

  9. #9
    Registered User

    Oct 2007
    Brissy
    2,208

    oh wow cheryl congrats!!!
    All the best

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Add Kazbah on Facebook Follow Kazbah On Twitter

    Sep 2006
    Dandy Ranges ;)
    7,526

    Congrats hun! Happy birthday!!!!

  11. #11
    Registered User

    Feb 2008
    Country Victoria
    5,945

    congrats!!

  12. #12
    Registered User

    Jan 2008
    1,413

    Congrats!! Healthy Happy 9 months!! ENJOY!!

  13. #13
    Registered User

    Nov 2006
    Somewhere Over The Rainbow
    3,094

    YAY csab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


  14. #14
    Registered User

    Aug 2006
    Springvale South, Melbourne
    2,826

    Congratulations hun...wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy

  15. #15
    Registered User

    Nov 2005
    Sunshine Coast
    1,142

    Congatulations!

  16. #16
    Registered User

    Jul 2007
    Sydney
    3,861

    Thankyou so much everyone, I am still shocked, cant believe it actually. Couldnt keep it from DH for long. At 3am in the morning, as he was awake from our DD coming into ur room to sleep next to him, and due to me not telling him playing on my mind. I told him. Lets just say he is shocked. I think it even kept him awake after that.
    Ohhh did another two tests not long ago, both the different brands and both darker than yesterday. hugs all.

  17. #17
    2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

    Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC
    4,637

    Congrats hun!!!

  18. #18
    Registered User

    Apr 2007
    Gold Coast
    1,521

    DOH!

    So he didn't run a mile? I bet he's secretly happy. Remember what I keep saying.... It's all HIS fault lol

12