... 678

thread: He must've really wanted a sibling...

Aug 2009
    Australia

Teni - so love to hear (and see your line). It looks like my line did when I first tested for Louis.

Everything is crossed for you at our house sweetheart!

xxxxxxx

Add TeniBear on Facebook Follow TeniBear On Twitter

Oct 2009
    Lalor, VIC

Wow, thanks everyone for your well-wishes Nice to see my former belly buddies out of their shells again, too

...If I'm correct, this thread has almost as many replies as my "Ianto's story" thread And I felt like no-one liked me! Pooey to that idea!

ETA: stay tuned tonight for when I test again

Dec 2006
    Out of my mind. Back in five minutes...

Congrats Hun!!! Many Many sticky and happy healthy growing vibes for you. Good luck!!! xo

Jan 2009

I am so happy to read about your pregnancy. Such wonderful news.
    I wish you and your DH every happiness.
    And I really hope that you get in to the homebirth program (I saw your DH's thread).

Jan 2009
    In my own little fantasy world

Congrats Tenibear!

Sep 2009

Jul 2007
    Melbourne

Awwwwwwwwww hun how wonderful! I am so thrilled for you. Many crossing of fingers and full term healthy prayers for you. xox

Dec 2007
    Sunny Qld

Oh babe, this is just brilliant news for me to read on the day I get de-banned (haha!)

I am so so thrilled for you - I'm just bouncing around for you!!!!!

Jan 2008

Are you testing tonight??/

You have done 1 test already, and that was faint positive!

Jan 2006
    Melbourne

Wishing you all the best!! FWIW I didn't cycle between my miscarriage in December and my current pregnancy so had no idea when I was "due" and got two very, very faint lines before a definate BFP!

Fingers, toes and legs crossed!

Jul 2006
    Cloud nine :D

Congratulations Teni!!! Fingers are crossed for you!!! HUGS!!! :-) *happy little dance*

Feb 2010
    Adelaide SA

Congratulations

smiles4u Guest

Smile

I just feel so incredibly lucky - I thought this would take so much longer. It was a fluke, I tell ya! How else can you explain this after the doctor telling me I have PCOS a few weeks ago? I feel a tad guilty too - two pregnancies within a year where some people are lucky to even O that often? I kinda don't feel that I deserve it...

That doesn't stop me from being completely over the moon though
    ... OMG i feel over the moon for you, lol ... Heartfelt congrats TB ... You ENJOY this wonderful magical time

Jul 2008
    Home with my Son :)

I just feel so incredibly lucky - I thought this would take so much longer. It was a fluke, I tell ya! How else can you explain this after the doctor telling me I have PCOS a few weeks ago? I feel a tad guilty too - two pregnancies within a year where some people are lucky to even O that often? I kinda don't feel that I deserve it...
    You are very lucky Teni, but don't ever say you don't deserve it!!!! Anyone who appreciates the miracle of a new life deserves it.. The fact that you realise how precious that is, makes it all the more beautiful as far as I'm concerned.. Like I said in my last post I am so excited (and honoured) to be part of your journey
    Last edited by blessedatlast; July 15th, 2010 at 07:20 PM.

Add Dansta on Facebook Follow Dansta On Twitter

Jul 2008
    a slice of paridise, victoria

ooo! congrats Teni!
    so happy for you!! i'll be stalking your blog even more now!

Add TeniBear on Facebook Follow TeniBear On Twitter

Oct 2009
    Lalor, VIC

ooo! congrats Teni!
    so happy for you!! i'll be stalking your blog even more now!
    I just launched my new blog last night - Letters to my Babies I won't announce anything on my main blog til about 12 weeks or so, but I'll keep the new one updated whenever I feel like writing a... letter to my babies... It's not the most original name, I admit You've gotta go through my "About Me" on my original blog to find it for now
    Last edited by TeniBear; July 23rd, 2010 at 04:56 PM.

BellyBelly Member

Jan 2010

Sorry I'm a bit late in catching up here....but congratulations!

... 678