thread: I can't believe it....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Mar 2007
    6,979

    Congratulations!

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Apr 2006
    In the ning nang nong...
    1,277

    Congratulations on your BFP!! Wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy!

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Feb 2007
    Central Coast NSW
    1,982

    Congratulations - i hope u have a wonderful pregnancy

  4. #4
    Registered User

    Sep 2005
    whoop whoop or not, not sure yet!!!
    1,347

    congratulations on your pregnancy - hoping everything goes well for you

  5. #5
    Registered User

    Jul 2005
    Sydney
    4,517

    congratulations thats fantastic!
    wishing yo a H & H pregnancy

  6. #6
    Registered User

    May 2006
    Adelaide
    1,696

    Congratulations!!!

    Celsie. xoxox

  7. #7
    Registered User

    Dec 2007
    1,794

    Congratulations on your pregnancy. Good luck for a H&H pregnancy

    The same thing happened to me this time last year.. Was driving home from work and had the cramps of AF and commented to my husband that it wasn't happening this month.. Next morning, pain gone and no sign of AF..

    P.S -I have also heard that if you have AF like pain, that it can continue for a few weeks and not necessarily a sign of bad things (most books put cramps down as a negative sign). I also had pains for a few days after I found out and kept stressing that I was losing baby, but all was good and now I have a beautiful 4 month old little gorl..