Thread: I'm pregnant..

Silvia Guest

Default I'm pregnant..

I'm due February-March but, why I don't feel so good about it??:frown:
    Of course I love this child deeply, I'm scared, I need help

I have been through really difficult moments in my life and at this point I don't want to sound mean or anything but this baby will be a little comfort to me, I haven't heal from my loss

Congraulations Silvia on your new pregancy. May it be happy and healthy.

It seems you have had some sadness and that can often make pregnancy more difficult to cope with. Would you feel comfortable joing the Pregnancy After Misarriage or Loss forum? You will find so many beautiful supportive women in there.

MUMMY4LIFE is offline .: ~ Don't regret anything that ever made you smile ~ :.

Hi Silvia & Welcome to BB...

Congratulations on your pregnancy, wishing you a happy & healthy journey.

You have found the right place for wonderful advice & caring support.

Take Care. X

Welcome to BB and I know you will find the support you need here as the ladies are all wonderful.
    Being pregnant makes everything that much more emotional but I am sure you will be fine and when you hold that bubs in your arms you will have no doubts about anything.

Take care
    XX

Congratulations on your pregnancy Silvia. I know this must be so hard for you, but maybe you could try to think of it as a present sent to you from heaven from Renata. I know she is looking over you and wants to see you smile again. My thoughts and prayers are with you and i wish you all the best....

Congratulations on your pregnancy Silvia. Im very sorry for your loss and hope this pregnancy/ birth can help you in some way heal from your loss & heartache. Everyone in here is full of support.

Fraser Guest

Silvia - I can't imagine what you're going through - I was very emotional throughout my pregnancy but not for the same reason you are - I hope you find the help and support you need here - you don't need to be scared - you chat away - I'll bet you find other people that have been through the same sort of thing.

congratulations on your pregnancy

Congratulations on your pregnancy.

After reading your signature and the passing of your little girl my heart goes out to you. I cannot even begin to imagine how you must be feeling now. I just don't know what say other then sending you all lots of and again huge congratulations.

Congratulations on your pregnancy Silvia

Congratulations on your pregnancy!!

Congrats and i understand all your emotions we are hear to listen

Smile

All the best for a H & H pregnancy Silvia.

Silvia
    Another pregnancy after such a tragic loss, is such an emotional and terrifying time. There are so many women here who can understand and offer advice for you hun.
    Many congrats for your new pregnancy hun, and I truley hope that the pain in your heart heals, and that this new bub brings you much joy and love, to replace the pain, so that instead of the crushing sadness and tears , one day you may find yourself smiling at the beautiful memories of your precious little girl.
    All the best hun, and as one of the girls above have said,,,, there are some truley beautiful women in the pregnancy after Misscarraige or loss forum who will be only too willing to help you through this time.

mooshie Guest

syliva

congratulations on your pregnancy. i am so sorry for your loss of your angel, i know what it is like to walk in your shoes, as we lost our dd in march 2002 (she had a brain tumour - she was sick for 4mths). i had another child 2yrs after we lost our daughter and it is hard extremely hard, the emotions through my pregnancy wow i just don't have the space to write everything here. i am in a different situation now my dd is now 2yrs old and this time next year she will be the age at which my dd was diagnosed (3yrs and 3mths) and omg i look every day for signs that things aren't right - it can really beat me around.

you are not alone in this forum there are so many lovely people to chat to.

good luck

Congradulations Silvia on the new preg. And I so sorry to hear of your loss, I couldn't begin to imagine what you must be going through, I just hope the birth of your new baby with help you to heal. Plenty of hugs to you

All the best for a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Celsie. xoxox

Congratulations on your pregnancy Silvia :hugs:
    I hope you can find some comfort and support here from some wonderful women who unfortunately can understand the emotions and pain you might be feeling.
    All the best for a healthy and trouble free pg.

Congratulations Sylvia!

I'm sorry to hear you're having such a terrible time. I hope you can feel better soon.

Good luck and wishing you a happy & healthy p/g!