Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Im Pregnant

exactly what i thought Tanstar....

My brother and I are 15 months apart so if my mum can do it I can...

Congratulations! That really is nice news..just think how they can play together on a similar level and be so close! Have you real the Jools Oliver book 'minus nine to one'? She got pregnant with her second bub when her first was only 3 months old...its a really nice story of how her family grew and her life changed around her and how she dealt with it all. - great book and fun & easy to read. All the best.

Congratulations meegm! How lovely to hear such news! I remember back ages ago our babies had the same due date.....wow.....

I'm glad all went well for you, and here's to another lovely little person joining your family.

Hey Feathertop Thank you - Yep thats right - hows your little one going

My monster is walking now he only 9 months and being pregnant again im so much more tired than last time...... getting into everything ...

Meegm,
    Congratulations honey. Trust me. They are going to be GREAT friends and to tell you the truth, u get into a routine and it's not that hard! You get into the routine of dad looks after the older and u look after the new bub when u go out as a family and when u go by urself with the two, I find I carry the bub to a trolley and hold the toddlers hand and then put the bub in the capsule part of trolley and toddler into the main part and it all just works. I love it. I have three now under 4 and I love it. It can be hard and demanding, but it is so worth it. The love and laughter is just so special!
    Congratulations and I am sure once u get the hang of having another bub, you too will love it all!

Congratulations on your pg

wishing you a happy and healthy nine months

You are an ispiration Kat - 3 under 4 thats great - thank you for your support im getting used to the idea now and im happy im sure ill be ok ..

Thank you again..

Hi meegm, Angus has been pulling himself to stand for a month now, and furniture cruising with ease for a week. He'll walk holding our hands the length of the house no worries. I'm sure walking alone isn't too far away either!

Look after yourself.

Oh - jsut a quick question, are your pregnancy symptoms etc the same as last time, worse, different ones etc? Just curious.

Hey F,

I would give Angus 3 weeks and he will be walking.....

And so/so withe the symptoms this time the MS is less than with lee I had it 5 weeks to 13 weeks with him, Now I have good days and sick days which im not complaining about at all, and im heaps more tired... but i put the tiredness down to running after a 9 month old.... and im getting the round ligament pain earlier than before aswell.. like when i cough or get up too quick.....

Im hoping for another boy....

I thought he won't be far off walking!

Boys are lovely aren't they? If we get around to having another I'd like a boy again.

for sure hes my little treasure, you know im kind of afraid to have a girl - dunno why but i am ...

I just want to say congratulations on your pregnancy! You will get your head around it soon and you will be very excited. In my case, I have a 2 year old and I 16 weeks pregnant with my second and I too was worried about how I could love another when I am so in love with my DD! But let me say, when I went for my ultrasounds with this new baby (its a girl) I had all this emotion flooding back to me of joy and excitement. Just because it is your second, it is just as amazing and special. I love this baby already with same amount of love I have for my DD and I can't wait to meet this little bundle of joy! I hope that makes you feel better.

OMG Megan! I've only just seen this. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Its been such a long time since we've heard from you. How's Lee going??

I know it seems scary to be having another baby so soon but don't worry hun, you're a great mum to one so you'll be an even better mum to 2!!

We're actually TTC#2 (just incase it takes as long as the last time to get pg) and even though we really want another baby, the idea of having to cope with 2 is such a scary thought.

All the best with this pregnancy Megan. Dont be a stranger!! Come in and let us all know how you and Lee are going xx

He Tina great to hear - i will drop in and say hi - i have been so busy back working about 20 - 30 per week god its draining being preggas, have 9 1/2 month old Who is walking mind you ill drop in soon and say hi to everyone...

and dont be to suprised if you get preggas within the first 3 months of trying ... i wasnt even trying. HA!

Congratulations lovey!! Even though a surprise I am so excited for you!

Completely understand the thoughts of whether love can be shared equally.....will you be able to etc..........this was actually one of the hesitations more so on DH's part but mine a little when thinking about having bub#2 but omg!! Like someone has already said, you just can't imagine life without them!! DH feels exactly the same!

Thinking about it all is far more daunting than when the time comes to just get stuck in and enjoy a new baby and an older sibling. Its like a switch goes on to say, okeedokee, mummy to 2 now..........and you just kick in iykwim. Take it one day at a time and natter away even if you're not sure if you're making sense keep chatting xx

It is just so beautiful to watch my 2 play together......even if DD#1 is a tad rough but I call DD#2 my little bulldozer anyways, hehe.

You're going to be such a fantastic mummy to 2 miracles.......you're already so fab with your first little precious! I don't think its a case of sharing the love you have now over your 2 munchkins - I think that your love tank increases in volume so that you're giving the same amount of love to your second as what your first was and will still continue to receive........if that all makes sense.

Thinking of you and congratulations again lovely!!

Mwa!!

right i m coming back to you girls to say hi... ..

meet you there..........

Megan,
    Congratulations - better late then never!
    Lee sound like he is going great, and by the sounds of things, you are doing a great job, so, i am sure you will do equally well with another little one. I dont think you are alone in your feelings.
    We are ttc, and as much as i want a girl, i probably want a boy more, which is strange, but, i think, we end up wanting what we already have, cause, sorta like, been there done it type thing. And besides, we have all the clothes!
    You will do fine.
    Look forward to seeing you back in the junies thread!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12