Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inconclusive but slowly rising

dolphin22 Guest

Default Inconclusive but slowly rising

Hi girls,

Last week i got an Inconclusive - HCG levels were 29, today went for another BT and the levels have risen to 113 - has anyone else had this happen but have gone on to have healthy pregnancies?

My nurse sounds REALLY negative about all this and is starting to make me think like that too - im trying to stay positive but with her talking to me like im going to m/c it doesnt give me much hope. I cant stop crying.

Cindy

Hey Cindy, you definitely have conceived.

The only problem MAY be that the levels are not rising enough.

Lets hope theyre just off to a slow start and everythigns fine

Keep us posted!

Debbie Lee Guest

Fingers crossed everything is ok, Cindy. Hugs

Fingers crossed for you Cindy - but any rise sounds good, not all hCG levels shoot up quickly (you'll be one of the lucky ones with less morning sickness if they keep on like this!), just having them keep rising is a good sign!

dolphin22 Guest

Thanks Danni, Debbie and Ryn,

Im hoping to have a BT done on friday instead. Hopefully they will let me.

Its so hard to stay positive. Im worried about the u/s just hope the sac isnt empty and that a strong heartbeat is there.

Cindy

Good luck Cindy, I hope everything will be ok.

Goodluck Cindy. Im hoping everything works out for you. My levels were slow to rise to begin with and werent doing the 'textbook doubling' but they did rise and hey I have beautiful Sammy to show for it. I so hope this is the case for you. My thoughts are with you.

Jo

dolphin22 Guest

Thanks Kazz and Jo,

Jo do you remember what your levels started off to be? you give me inspiration to keep positive as i guess it isnt over unless i get cramping and bleeding right? I that doesnt happen and that my little fighter stays on!!!

You girls are wonderful on here - thank yous soooo much

Cindy

Fingers AND toes crossed that your little bubba is just on a slow start, and when you get your next b/t done, it is going great guns
    I have heard of slow increases still being ok, I think as long as it is rising, that it is still all ok
    Best of luck hun

Cindy Im sorry I cant remember. I only had hcg monitoring as I had had bleeding and the ultrasound results were inconclusive. Ive got my fingers crossed for you though!

Jo

Good luck Cindy!!

Fingers cross that your levels keep rising. Good luck on Friday!!

We're keeping all our fingers crossed that your HCG levels keep rising. Good luck for your bt on friday.

dolphin22 Guest

Thank you girls for all your support,

I really hope everything works out too but last night i had some blood, not much and only a tiny bit when i wiped, then when i went to the loo again there was only a spot of light red and nothing when i wiped. This morning when i woke up i went to the loo and its now brown/red and nothing when i wipe. I have no cramping so whats going on??

I hope its all just old blood and my little one is a fighter. Its a shame they cant do anything at 5 weeks - if i was 6 weeks or more they could check on bubs but i just have to sit tight for another week !!

I am SOOOOOOO sick of my nurse she is just soooooo negative. I just rang her and told her and she said that it doesnt look good - :mad:

Cindy

Hi Cindy,

I hope all works out well and that nurse has made me so for you.
    Can you get in to see someone else and maybe also have another BT done ?
    A friend of mine had slow rising HCG levels and also bleeding in pregnancy and she went on to have a healthy baby girl.

How can someone work in a field like that and be so negative???

Wishing you the very best

dolphin22 Guest

Thanks girls

My nurse is still making me wait til monday for a BT so im going to my local GP tomorrow and having a BT done there and will get the results within 24 hrs. If levels have risen i will then go to one more appointment at Monash IVF and have the BT done then aswell, and if they have risen again then i will book in somewhere for an internal scan as i will be 6 weeks next tuesday. If my nurse is so negative and things im gonna lose the baby why is she making me wait??

Cindy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast