Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Looks like

Congratulations, Kirsty! I'm so very happy for you!!

Wow Kirsty!!

Congratulations! I am so glad this one did not take long to make, and I sincerely wish you all the best for this pregnancy. I hope that it goes smoothly, no complications, and a squishy, beautifully cooked baby at the end. You have had more than your fair share of heartache.

Lots of hugs, and well done to you and your family.

Fantastic news Kirsty I am so excited for you, wishing you all the best.

Kristielee Guest

Default Hello Everyone Im A Newbie Kristie-dd27th Dec

Hello BB Girls just joined the site and was reading all the many replies to Kirsty-Congrats by the way sounds like you have done it hard Hope this is a Healthy and stress free Pregnancy!

It was really weird seeing people who have similar things like Sarah 1978 also is on the clexane drug! Well Im joing the club too as I just found out prego again with 2nd and hate the injections but better than alternative. My first labour (I have a beautiful 2yr old boy) I had a bloodclot from my leg to my hip took a while obviously for the D.head doc's to find it I was in agony for weeks thinking I had a torn muscle!! I also had pp (placenta previa) so if I bled (which can occur alot with PP) on blood thinners I could be in trouble so I had to stay in Hospital for 2mths till Riley was born.....Nearly went insane I do not know what everyone else has gone through but and Im sorry if anyone has gone through awful pregnancy's and wish you all well for the future Baby Belly's xo HOPE TO CHAT SOON

Kristilee - contratulations hun - why dont you do your very own pg announcement? That way more gals will see it!

Wishing you all the best for a healthy, happy and stress free pg!

lisa

Congratulations.......a great chrissi pressie....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234