Thread: newly pregnant

proudmum2b Guest

Smile newly pregnant

Hi everyone,

Well this will be my second time at being pregnant but just a little nervous and scared as I lost the first one due to a blighted ovum at 8 weeks.

I go for my ultrasound in 2 weeks time to find out exactly how far along I am but we are pretty sure I am 7 weeks, yay, so fingers crossed everything goes ok.

This will be mine and my husband, of 3 months, are due in October/Early November and we are so excited!

I hope to speak to you all throughout the next couple of months

Hi and congrats on your pregnancy! I'm sure the time will fly by... Good Luck!

Congratulations! wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy.

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations!!!

Hi proudmum2b Congrats hope everything is going great

I am 5 weeks, this is my second and I am abit nervous. I am trying to remember how my last pg was but can't remember the early stages of it, I am always thinking is that feeling normal or what was that haha anyway I guess everyone goes through that.
    What vitamins are you taken if any?

Hope you have a H & H pregnancy

Shalou Guest

Congratulations on your pregnancy. Hoping the morning sickness stays away for you.

Hi Everyone, I've just come from the TTC for 35's and over forum! I've just found out I'm pregnant yesterday and am ecstatic, still waiting for it to sink in I think, was on BCP for 19 years so was really happy it only took us 5 months, i feel very lucky!

Anyway I'm only 3 weeks and 4 days so VERY early days....already suffering a headache but praying the morning sickness stays away! Although I'm just happy to be pregnant.

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Congratulations proudmum2be! Sending you lots of and wishing you a happy, trouble free pregnancy!

Congratulations to you too, Alison - maybe you could start a thread of your own as I'm sure you will get many well wishes! Good luck - I had my baby at 40 so Go the 35s and Over Team!

Congratulations! I hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy!!!