Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Number 2

Smile Number 2

Hello -this is my first day at bellybelly!

My name is Rachel and I am 31. I live in Melbourne. I have a DH Dean (33) and a DD Olivia (3). About 3 and a half weeks ago I had those symptoms all adding up and to be honest I ignored them for a while cos apart from not remembering the last time we had sex I didn't want the disappointment of a negative test but the nausea was persistant and I had to find out! (Have PCOS so wasn't expecting things to go so easy in falling pregnant!) Well indeed I am pregnant. I had to get a dating scan because I had NO idea about dates and that particular day I was 6wks 4days and it's just the one little peanut. We are due on 29th June. Of course my husbands comment on finding out the date was "can you make sure you go overdue a few days so we get the extra $1000 with the baby bonus" Typical! Have had some very unwell weeks but this past week been a little better here's hoping it keeps up as I was sick for 5 months last time!

My feelings is that it's a boy.. but I guess we will see!

Currently trying to find an OB though.. fun fun fun.

Rach

hi rach!
    congratulations, what a delightful surprise!!
    welcome to bb, so happy that such a wonderful event has brought you to us.
    wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy.
    xxx

Congrats on being pregnant with #2, wishing you a H&H pregnancy!!

Thanks!! Thanks for the welcome. I have been looking through the forums and posts and have found BB to be very warm and supportive. I am looking forward to being a part of this community!!

feeb is offline Thankful for the kindness of my 2012 RAK making me Life member

Congrats on pregnancy!!

Do You definatly want to go private?? what suburb do u live in??
    what hopsital mare u hoping to go to??

congratulations - hope everything goes smoothly for you over the next 9 months

Congratulations! Hope your pregnancy is a very happy and healthy one.

Hi & Welcome to BB

Congratulations wishing you a very H&H pregnancy.

wow congratulations!

Congratulations i hope u have a wonderful pregnancy

congrats wishing you a H&H pregnancy!

Hi Rachel-your story sounds similar to mine. Im 23 DP is 27 and our DS Jordan has just turned 3. I Dont have PCOS but do have PCO. Similar just minus a few symptoms. I came off the pill in january only to find i didnt get AF. Anyways after being told i couldnt have kids (due to no AF) i cam down really sick throwing up. After numerous test they could find nothing. Last resort was a PG test. To the GP's surprise and mine i was preg. When i went for an US i was 7 w 6 days. So now preg with Number 2 finally due on 19th May.

Its great to hear positive stories from women with PCOS. Congrats on #2 and hope you have a H & H preg.

Hi Rachel

Welcome to BB. Congratulations on your pregnancy! Wishing you a happy & healthy one.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Je$$_84 View Post
    Hi Rachel-your story sounds similar to mine. Im 23 DP is 27 and our DS Jordan has just turned 3. I Dont have PCOS but do have PCO. Similar just minus a few symptoms. I came off the pill in january only to find i didnt get AF. Anyways after being told i couldnt have kids (due to no AF) i cam down really sick throwing up. After numerous test they could find nothing. Last resort was a PG test. To the GP's surprise and mine i was preg. When i went for an US i was 7 w 6 days. So now preg with Number 2 finally due on 19th May.

Its great to hear positive stories from women with PCOS. Congrats on #2 and hope you have a H & H preg.
    Thanks!! I think I am more PCO that PCOS - I have less symptoms than most. I am so glad to hear you got pregnant after being told you couldn't. I reckon I will never believe it when someone says that about someone who still have all their 'parts' - the amount of 'miracle' pregnancies I know of!!!! :-) Congrats!

Thanks to ALL who have welcomed me!! :-)

MUMMY4LIFE is offline .: ~ Don't regret anything that ever made you smile ~ :.

Hi Rach & Welcome to BB....

Congratulations on your pregnancy, wishing you all the very best for the journey ahead.

Turns out I am 8 days further along than first thought (just haven't changed my ticker yet) which was nice to find out! Now due 21st June. To add to this my OB tried giving me a heart attack by telling me that the baby bonus was finishing next month. What a load of rubbish. I have looked into and it won't happen.

Hi,

Yeah i was told before the election that Rudd was stopping the baby bonus but havent heard anything since.

I also think its great to hear bout so many miricle preg stories and i have been telling everyone to get second opinions on matters.... I have polycystic ovaries but as i have proven it doesnt mean its not possible to have children and naturally aswell... DP says its cos all the stress of TTC was removed and we were DTD for the love of it.... it wasnt like hard work anymore.... cant wait till i have my bubs and i go back to the doc and rub it in his face that he was completely wrong...

Great news bout being further then you thought... that ha[[ened to me at my 12 week scan went from 25th May to 19th may... Went last week for my 18 week scan only to find out bubs is a little small so i have to go back on friday when bubs is little bit bigger to complete the scan and see what i'm having... Good luck again..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast