Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Number Four!!

Default Number Four!!

I got a BFP today !!!

WOOHOO!

EDD is the 4th Of November 2008! So all going well I will get my 02, 04, 06, 08 babies!

Congratulations and wishing you a H & H pg

Congratulations FJ!!!

Huge congrats to you FJ!! fantastic news!

Congrats FJ!!! wishing u a h&h pregnancy.

Huge congrats FJ, as I've said already, I'm so happy for you!

Thanks goodness you'll have a baby to put all those nappies on PMSL

Congratulations Fiona. Wishing you a H&H 9mths

Love

YAY - that's fantastic news FJ!!! I'm so excited for you! But I seriously think you'll need to make some more NB nappies - I don't think you'll have nearly enough! ;

Congratulations - i hope you have a wonderful pregnancy

All the best

smiles4u Guest

Smile

Oh, that's such wonderful news

... I had a bit of a sad morn running into one of 4 Mum's from a Mum's grp that I use 2 go 2 that are preg with their 2nd child.

She told DP & I 2day that we shld "get a hurry on with no#2", she fully well knows that it took me yrs to fall preg naturally to av my 1st bub at 40 and I'm now 42.

Little does she know I av jst bn told I av a slim chance of falling preg even on IVF for another child.

... What I wanted 2 say 2 u Fiona, you are simple the luckist woman :woman:& what a beautiful miracle 2 av the chance 2 hold a "4th" baby of your own in your arms.

That is just amazing & I love 2 hear these stories regardless of my own situation it makes my heart smile 4 women like yourself 2 av such a gift of life

I wish u heartfelt positive wishes that u ENJOY your beautiful pregnancy journey like I know u will

FionaJill - FANTASTIC news. It is always so lovey and refreshing to hear of BFPs and what is more - the excitement generated! Four children - how lovely. When will you tell the other kids - how does DH feel, etc? Very pleased for you.

SMILES4U - I just HAD to drop you a line, too. I am disgusted by the insensitivity of that woman you ran into today. I have always made it a policy to never ever enquire re someone's baby plans as one never knows what another person is going through on their fertility journey. I certainly wish you all the very best with your TTC.

Tracy

Congratulations FJ!!

I had a feeling you were going to fall quickly!

Now matter how crappy you feel with your cold, it must be nice to smile away to yourself. Big, FAT congratulations buddy!

Woohoo! Congratulations on your BFP and wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy! How exciting!

Congrats FJ!

I was going to say in your boo hoo post about being sick that perhaps you felt so bad cos you were PG...

Once again Congrats hun!!!! As soon as I got your txt I phoned DH LOL.

Oh Smiles, that is such a lovely thing for you to say. You are a very strong women to be able to put aside your own situation to be able to congratulate me. I hope that your dreams of #2 come true regardless of what Dr's say.

We have told the kids. Evan is the only one who is really old enough to understand. I told him I might have a baby in my tummy. He just gave me this smirk. LOL

DH is happy also. Wants to hold off telling family etc just to be sure. He is like this every time. Worry wart that he is.

You know I really didn't think I would fall this month. To start with, just after AF I had gastro, Around when I would have O'd DH had been having a few stressful days with being unsure of his work situation as his contracted ended with out his new one being confirmed yet (thats all settled now). So I wasn't tracking my cycle. I usually watch my cervix but haven't done that at all this cycle. We DTD maybe 3 times. I have pimples on my chest & lower back ache which is classic signs of AF for me.

BUT seems I am also sick (you should see my throat its DISGUSTING!!!!) I have put down the excessive tiredness down to being sick. ISla has been off her boobie milk alittle which I put down to her having a blocked nose, I actually think I have lost weight. but all of these (other then the weight loss which may not actually be there) they could all also be pg signs.

I simply tested because my mum gave some test from her work (works at a GPs) & I figured well if its neg now then I know im not preg & can expect AF to show sometime soon seems she is a bit irregular.

Thanks again everyone! Its great that I can come here & get all the excitement it should get even though its my 4th. I have a feeling that most our family wont be that excited. Happy for us but not excited. I think we'll get a "been there done that" sort of feeling from most. As well as the fact they will all be expecting the news. Its no secret I want lots of kids.

ETA - LOL Linz, thats funny I bet DH was just over the moon at the news LOL
    Last edited by *Efjay*; February 23rd, 2008 at 06:15 PM.

Fiona remember ( I couldnt make it ti Isla's party) I was quite sick & had a chest infection when we conceived aswell

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast