Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OMG I am pregnant!!

bec81 Guest

Talking OMG I am pregnant!!

Hi Ladies,

I can't believe I am pregnant. 3 and a positive blood test have confirmed I am pregnant. I am so excited yet scared as hell at the same time.
    My DF and I were not going to TTC until Jan next year so it has all come about a year earlier. We now have to bring our wedding forward otherwise I could be having the baby on the altar.

Wish me luck as I now have to spend the weekend to see whether we can get married by the end of April. Hopefully our reception centre can accomodate us!!

You will definitely see me around alot from now

Bec

mae Guest

Congrats! with the wedding and the baby! YAY!

Congratulations on your pregnancy that is great news, and also congrats on your upcoming wedding I hope you get it all sorted and have an absolutely wonderful and special day.

congratulations on your BFP! hoping your wedding can be pushed forward and u have a great day along with a great pregnancy

Congratulations on pregnancy and wedding its going to be a big year for you

Congratulations!! How exciting

Seems like your bubs wants to be part of the wedding!! Hope you don't suffer with morning sickness while bringing the planning of it forward, just remember to not over do it and enjoy!!

Wow congratulations!!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 months!!

Congratulations on your pregnancy and your wedding. What an exciting time for you

Hi Bec, welcome to BellyBelly and congratulations on your pregnancy. Good luck with your upcoming wedding and i hope you can bring it forward with any major dramas. Congrats again!!!

Hi Bec
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

DH and I went off the OCP and feel pregnant very quickly so the wedding had to bought up by 3 months.... we got married when I was 6 months pregnant... 26 or 27 weeks i think
    It was a perfect time (we couldnt do it any sooner) But i found at that stage I handled being on my feet for ages quiet well as bubba wasnt too big YET :P and I was out of the "being tired and sick" stage... so that was a HUGE one!!

You just make sure you dont stress out OK!!!! Let those around you take the reigns..... Once you have decided on the basics, let everyone do the rest.... thats what I did and the day was PERFECT cause i didnt stress out or worry about anything....

It was funny cause in the end I was that "not worried" about all that traditional "crap" that can sometimes surround weddings that my MIL was following me around saying..."when are you going to cut the cake".... i didnt want to cause it was scuh a cool cake and we didnt even have a briadl waltz ... But I am so glad that we didnt stress about that stuff.... I had people tell me it was one of the best weddings they had ever been too and they could see how happy and relaxed we all were

GOOD LUCK and again CONGRATULATIONSSSSSS!!!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

CONGRATULATIONS!!! my first boy was un unexpected but pleasant suprise. I am sure your wedding will be wonderful. How exciting, all these wonderful events in 2007. Good luck with the wedding plans and remember to take it easy as your PREGNANT!!!!

bec81 Guest

Talking OMG I am pregnant!! Updated

Hi Girls,

Thanks for all your well wishes. Just an update, we have moved the ceremony and reception to the end of April. So not long to go now!!!

We also bought a house last week before I got my We move at the end of March
    I will try and chill out as much as possible as i don't want to stress the bubs out.
    I think we willl tell close family next week so they can then assist with the wedding and anything else I need help with.

Chat soon

Bec

MUMMY4LIFE is offline .: ~ Don't regret anything that ever made you smile ~ :.

WOW....Congratulations.

A House, A Wedding & a Brand New Baby all in the same year. Woo Hoo...

Wishing you a happy, healthy & wonderful journey to motherhood.

Congratulations on your pregnancy Hope you have a happy healthy 9mnths pregnancy

Take care
    Eve
    OMG i have 3days till i have my baby girl by C-Section !! 6th Feb!!!

Congratulations on your pregnancy!!

Congratulations!!

congratulations

Congratulations on the house wedding and pregnancy! What a busy year you have planned!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast