thread: OMG Number 6 is on it's way

BellyBelly Member

Mar 2008
    Kurri Kurri

OMG Number 6 is on it's way

After doing 6 poas's I have to accept that I'm actually pregnant again. I'm in shock actually as we only got to DTD once and I thought it was to early to get the eggie but, trust me, pants on the end of the bed again lol. Oh well this one is due about the 6th May 2011

Dec 2007
    Geelong

Huge congratulations hun. Hope you have a happy and very healthy pregnancy.

Regards,
    Dianne

Oct 2009
    VIC

Congratulations, heres to a happy & healthy pregnancy.

Jan 2009
    pakenham, victoria

WOW!!! huge congrats hun!!
    hehehe pants on the end of the bed

Add Sterla on Facebook

Jun 2008
    Tasmania

Congratulations again!!!

Add Footsteps on Facebook

Mar 2008
    Waterloo, Merseyside, UK

massive congrats kim. sooo happy for you. i hope you have a h&h pregnancy xox

Jul 2007
    Sydney

Yay Kim, you know that I am super excited for you. lol. Congratulations on your pgcy and for joining the Number 6 and oldies club. I think I was the only one in it, so welcome. hehehe. I am sending lots of sticky vibes your way, now lets see if we both end up with the brady bunch. Again hun, congratulations and look after yourself. hugs

Mar 2007

Wow, you only dtd once!??! How lucky are you!!!! Congrats

Jan 2008

Congratulations, wishing you all the very best

Jan 2008

Congrats hun!

BellyBelly Member

Mar 2008
    Kurri Kurri

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. They might be the only ones I get My family will not be happy that I am having another one.

csab - you can be president and I'll be vice president lol. I think we will have to support each other, with both of us being oldies and pg. I think I'm going to have a girl as I have afternoon queasiness already (only ever get sick with my girls) but will be nice surprise if it is a boy. Good luck with your next scan and hope the little monkey lets you see

Shanti - yes we only got to do it once 8) and never did I think it would happen. Thought it was waaaay to early to get that egg lol.

Apr 2007
    Inner South East suburbs Melbourne

Kim, I was really nervous about telling family we were having #6 (who was also a surprise event!). I thought it was too early in my cycle, too. Doh! LOL. He's sixteen months old now and the absolute light of my life. I have five girls already so having a boy was an extra surprise!

I was forty when I had Tom. It sure takes it out of you when you are older, doesn't it? I was 20 when I had dd1 and the difference was, um, large!

Hope the nausea doesn't get too bed.

All the best!

Apr 2007

Kim, I was really nervous about telling family we were having #6 (who was also a surprise event!). I thought it was too early in my cycle, too. Doh! LOL. He's sixteen months old now and the absolute light of my life. I have five girls already so having a boy was an extra surprise!

I was forty when I had Tom. It sure takes it out of you when you are older, doesn't it? I was 20 when I had dd1 and the difference was, um, large!

Hope the nausea doesn't get too bed.

All the best!

Sep 2005
    In the middle of nowhere

Well Congratulations!!

Aug 2008
    qld

yay CONGRATULATIONS hun

Im so glad that the other 5 poas showed the same result as the first one, lol
    congrats hun, i hope to follow in ur footsteps soon!

Add Kazbah on Facebook Follow Kazbah On Twitter

Sep 2006
    Dandy Ranges ;)

Congrats Kim, looks like someone up there thinks you're a great mum Better do them proud! and congrats again!

Mar 2007

Congratulations!

I am one of 6 kids myself and I can say it is truly the best!

Apr 2007

Congratulations!

I am one of 6 kids myself and I can say it is truly the best!
    That's nice to hear