My partner still doesn't really believe me despite my showing him a test - he says he wont believe me until it is conformed by a doctor.

Do men happen to seem a bit selfish at this time? He says he will think about whether or not to keep it but won't be able to make a decision until 6-8 weeks when he finds out about a job he applied for. He said that will still give me time to get a termination. We've been together 6 years and engaged for 3. He is 47 but can be such a child sometimes...can't they all! Says he is not sure he wants the responsibility of a child yet. In a way I think "come on, grow up, you're 47"....but know that is nasty.

I cannot remember if my AF was due on the 13th or 16th but haven't been feeling any of the usual symptoms regardless.

I sort of don't believe it myself and I am not really afraid of having a child around 24/7 (although I am aware my life will change massively), I am actually more scared of pregnancy, my mother's reaction (she will lean towards termination), and sorting things out with work, maternity leave etc. I know I would have to go back to work asap just because of financial reasons. I am also "plus sized" so rather worried and embarrassed about that.

Many thanks for the support ladies. Partner says I should not hang around the forums in case I am actually not pg and/or the decision to terminate.

However, he did mention he'd really like a girl but I still feel he is being a bit of a self obsessed git LOL but I am moody and totally dead tired regardless. Have been having trouble sleeping....my breasts are so sore! Left breast has grown like 2 cup sizes and right one basically stayed the same but very sore LOL...please catch up!

Partner laughed so much when I said the least my hormones could do is grow my beasts evenly!

(sorry long)