Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: pregnant princess!!

Talking pregnant princess!!

Well my BB friends,

I think i can finally (and safely) announce this pregnancy!! I finally got my own @ 9DPO on the 26th of november & my EDD is the 18th of August. I have been apprehensive about doing an announcement beacuse i only misscarried in October.

I am just so excited and honestly don't know how I would have coped if it wasn't for my BB girls especailly the ones in my met/clomid & PCOS thread (this was my 2nd time of clomid and I conceived both times)

I also just want to say to those who are TTC- it's a hard, draining and very intimate and personal road. It's hard on you and your partner. Please Believe in your ability to concieve a healthy baby & it WILL happen. I know it's easy for me to say that now but i have been down the very darkest road with my journey and it's horrible, but take support from your partner & of course BB!!

Congratulations Princess, have a very happy and healthy 7 months and sending you lots of sticky vibes

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know!!!- i was just so scared you know. It's so different after you 've suffered a loss.

but here i am!!

congrats princess!!! Were you using any of the vitamins and things I sent you?? whoo hoo

yeah I was- so it's partly Aunti Dan's success!!

congrats Princess. all the best for a H&H pregnancy.

whoo hooo!! I told you I would send heaps of baby dust with them!! Well looks like you will have a boy now

Princess, I'm so happy you got to this point! I'm so pleased that you finally had the success we've all been striving for, and I'm getting all teary thinking of the hard path you have walked.

The hugest congratulations from me!

BW

FANTASTIC NEWS PRINCESS!!! I trust that your pregnancy will be a HAPPY nad HEALTHY one.

Hope xoxo

BW- it's no harder than yours- you are so strong to continue the way you have the amount of times i have crashed and burned is huge!!. Your time is coming soon - i can jsut feel it and it will be one of the most celebrated pregnanices on BB

love

congrats Princess and wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy

Quote Originally Posted by princess View Post
    BW- it's no harder than yours- you are so strong to continue the way you have the amount of times i have crashed and burned is huge!!. Your time is coming soon - i can jsut feel it and it will be one of the most celebrated pregnanices on BB

love
    awww... Princess, I'm getting even more teary with that post! I'm so happy for you right now I could burst! It's nice to have that little bit of inspiration as we find out what our next step is going to be in only a couple of days.

BW

Congrats princess! All the best for a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

awww that is wonderful, wonderful happy news to hear. A little August bubba !

Big congrads for that long road you both had to endure, but what magic came from it ha!

congrats and wishing you a H&H pregnancy..

Congratulations Princess!!! May you have a healthy & happy & loooong pregnancy!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast