thread: scared to find out!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Oct 2006
    North Lakes, Brisbane
    1,590

    Hi Brydz05

    I agree with your way of thinking. Wait until you think your period is due and then test although if you're as far gone as you think you are, you can test now and still get a very reliable result. If it was me, I'd say test now and get it over with but everyone is different. Keep in mind that skipping the pill may play havoc with your hormones too which may explain a lot of the symptoms you've been getting so testing now might alleviate your stress a little.

    Good luck getting the result you are after .......

  2. #2
    brydz05 Guest

    thanks for the advice

    Thanks for replying.
    I have an appointment with the Dr booked for Friday, but my period (if i am not pregnant) should arrive before then.
    There is one other thing that could explain most of my symptoms (thyroid problems) so i will ask the Dr about that also. As either way i think i have gained around 5-10kg in the last 6 months (can't be sure because we don't have scales..)! i was just comparing my body to older pictures, and i do look a lot bigger (especially in the stomach and breasts).

    I have a close friend who has been through similar things so i have been talking to her, but yes i will definitely have an answer soon...

    thanks again. brydz