thread: So I guess miracles really do happen...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Add ~clover~ on Facebook

    Sep 2007
    travelling
    9,557

    Thats great news!
    Congratulations!!

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Apr 2008
    Melbourne
    6,745

    That is wonderful news! Congratulations!!

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Jan 2010
    Shoe Heaven
    4,839

    Sonya
    I am soooo happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  4. #4
    Registered User

    Mar 2007
    6,900

    YAY!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!

  5. #5
    Registered User

    Jan 2005
    Down by the ocean
    6,110

    Ooooooh CONGRATULATIONS So excited for you!

    xox

  6. #6
    Registered User

    Dec 2006
    Out of my mind. Back in five minutes...
    3,304



    Hun, You know how happy I am for you. I am so pleased that the tears falling down my face now are filled with joy, not sadness. This it it. It is your turn. I cant wait to walk this path with you. Know I hold your hand all the way.

    You are having a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Follow Pandora On Twitter

    Jan 2005
    cowtown
    8,276

    Congratulations!
    Thats wonderful news, wishing you a very H&H pg

  8. #8
    2013 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

    Apr 2009
    3,750

    Congratulations. I am so happy for you!

  9. #9
    Registered User

    Feb 2004
    Melbourne
    11,171

    OMG Sonya, this news has made my day

    Congratulations

  10. #10
    Registered User

    Dec 2005
    6,706

    Oh my goodness!!!

    I am so happy for you, I'm almost crying!

    This is the most amazing news EVER and you have seriously made my day (week, month and possibly even year for that matter!).

    The hugest congratulations to you, S'Rose - I will be praying that all continues to go well from here. And I really look forward to reading your pregnancy blog!

    BW

  11. #11
    Registered User

    Feb 2008
    Down Under
    1,617

    Thats amazing news!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!

  12. #12
    Registered User

    Mar 2008
    North Northcote
    8,065

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    this is beautiful, wonderful news! a baby is on the way to S'rose's house!!

  13. #13
    Registered User

    Sep 2005
    In the middle of nowhere
    9,362

    Many congratulations S'Rose!!

  14. #14
    BellyBelly Member

    Oct 2007
    Ever so slowly going crazy...
    2,268

    Oh sweets, this is best pregnancy announcement this year!!!!!
    xoxoxoxo

  15. #15
    Registered User

    Jan 2009
    In my own little fantasy world
    2,946

    Huge congrats So happy for you.