12

thread: So I guess miracles really do happen...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Apr 2006
    In the ning nang nong...
    1,277

    Congratulations!! Wonderful news!! Wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy!!

  2. #2

    Nov 2007
    Earth
    4,434

    OMG!!! I seriously don't think there are enough emoticons to express just how ecstatic I am for you, but I'm gonna give it a shot!



    You have given me so much hope at a time when I reeeeally need it - and if you plan your baby shower for the last weekend in November, I'm gonna come and crash it so I can meet you

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Nov 2007
    Southwest Syd
    1,858

    So I guess miracles really do happen...

    A massive congrats!!!!! I'm so so pleased for you!! I've been a stalker too and didn't realise that you were you at Hollys baby shower!!!! All the best for a wonderful 9 months

  4. #4
    Registered User

    Jan 2008
    Brisbane
    5,039

    thats very exciting news!

  5. #5
    Registered User

    Jul 2009
    2,251

    Re: So I guess miracles really do happen...

    That's fantastic news what a blessing!!!!
    Congratulations
    Praying for a healthy happy next 9 months for you and bubs xox

  6. #6
    Registered User

    May 2007
    Newcastle NSW
    1,688

    Sonya, i am absolutely thrilled for you and your DH
    I am so looking forward to following your pregnancy journey and beyond.
    Words cant describe the happiness i am feeling for you right now

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Add ElleJay on Facebook Follow ElleJay On Twitter

    Jun 2007
    Western Australia
    6,587

    OMG I am so very happy for you! Here's to a H & H 9 months!

  8. #8
    barney Guest


    WOOHOO THIS NEWS IS AWSOM HUN A HUGE CONGRATS TO YOU AND DH AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL PG.

  9. #9
    Registered User

    Mar 2007
    Sydney
    1,365

    Oh wow....Congrats on you and your DH BFP!!
    So happy for you!!

  10. #10
    Registered User

    Mar 2007
    Paradise
    4,473

    I said it all in you blog but I am still speechless!!

  11. #11
    Registered User

    Jan 2008
    Brissy
    1,292

    this is such amazing news. i am so happy for you. woo hoo

12