Thread: So, so, sooooooo happy!!!

COngratulations and all the best.

Congratulations on your BFP! All the best for a H&H pregnancy

Nic

Congratulations Goldilocks!!!

Wishing you a very H&H 9 months.

*Beccy* Guest

Smile

CONGRATULATIONS Goldilocks ~ sounds like heaps of excitement at your house this morning !!! hee hee.... great news!

Wishing you a H & H pg. AND...what a fantastic present for Mothers Day!! Please, don't be worried about telling, pg is a celebration at any stage...celebrate and be happy!!!!

Cheers
    Beccy

Congratulations to you and DH!
    Wishing you all the best

goldilocks Guest

Awwwwww thank you so very much ladies I don't think it's really sunk in yet. DH and I are still walking around on cloud nine!

I did another HPT this morning and it was darker again so I'm very happy. And my temp has gone up to the highest level it's ever been! I also had a blood test done this morning before work so I should get the results tonight. that everything is ok!

You're so right, Mumofone...pregnancy IS a celebration at any stage. Initially DH and I said we'd wait until the 12 week scan to tell everyone (mind you this was before we fell pregnant!) but there's NO WAY we could wait that long to tell everyone the news!

I'm just so surprised that it happened for us so quickly. Really, this was only the first month that we'd seriously been trying. I almost feel like I don't deserve it because I see so many wonderfu ladies on here who have been trying their hearts out for years. If I could wave a magic wand and make you all pregnant, I would!

Thank you all again for your wonderful support! It means so very much to me

Love
    Goldilocks
    -xxxooo-

You are such a sweetie & I enjoyed our chat in the other thread a couple of weeks ago. You deserve every bit of this and seeing lovely people like you fall pg only gives us LTTC's some hope and excitment!!

xox

goldilocks Guest

Awwwwww thank you so much lil chookie...you are so sweet

I'm that this little one sticks! I haven't been feeling any symptoms apart from a slight amount of nausea during the day and my BBs have been growing like there's no tomorrow (DH is delighted at this BTW ). I just don't really 'feel' pregnant yet...and that has me a little worried...

I know that this will happen for you too, I have no doubt about that at all! You and your DH are soooooo deserving and I know you will make amazing parents when the time comes.

Lots of love
    Goldilocks
    -xxxooo-

Goldilocks _ I know exactly how you feel the shaking and all. Wow what a feeling nothing else quite matches it, does it!??

I look forward to see you joining me and the other ladies in the preg jan forum!

Congratulations!

Have a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Well Done

goldilocks Guest

Thank you so much for your reassuring words, Kate. I have been worrying about it far too much today! I guess I'll feel better once I get my blood test results tonight. I'm so happy to know that I'm not the only one with little symptoms early on

Thanks for all the wonderful congratulations ladies...my feet haven't touched the ground since yesterday!

Love
    Goldilocks
    -xxxooo-

Kirsty77 Guest

A huge congrats to you both hun!

Goldilocks, A huge congratulations on your recent announcement.
    May you have a very happy and healthy pg.

Congratulations on your BFP!! Great news you sound so thrilled & here's to a H & H pregnancy!

goldilocks Guest

Thank you so much, Nola...isn't it wonderful that we're both celebrating January 2007 bubs!!! I've been keeping an eye on your progress in the Jan 1-15 thread

I'm so very happy for you...you are so so deserving of this baby

BTW, Samuel is such a gorgeous boy. I can see why he is the joy of your life

All the best and I look forward to chatting with you more as our pregnancies progress!

Love
    Goldilocks
    -xxxooo-

*Beccy* Guest

Goldilocks ~ I am looking forward to watching your progress. Wow, a beautiful January baby. What a way to start 2007!!

Lol...with your quote that you won't be able to wait for 12wks. I agree whole-heartedly Don't waste a single day without celebrating...Enjoy!

Beccy

Congratlations Goldilocks!

I hope you have a very H&H pg.

sunshine Guest

Yay! Congratulations! You're the first person that I recognise from the conception forum who's "made it" through to here - I'm thrilled for you both (all?)!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast