Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Surprise Surprise!

Angela80 Guest

Default Surprise Surprise!

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say that I got a phone call from my Doctor last night and to my complete and utter surprise she told me my routine blood tests came back with a positive for pregnancy! We weren't even trying!

I took a home test this morning and it came up positive!

My husband and I suffered a miscarriage in November 05 so this news is just wonderful to me. I'm not sure how far along I am - possibly 4-6 weeks - but I'm still very excited.

Funny thing is - only three weeks ago I had a breast augmentation and am still recovering. Last week I finished a dose of antibiotics and have been drinking a glass or two of wine each night after that! We had absolutely no idea we were pregnant and I'm so scared of losing this one, but I've given this to God and I know no matter what will happen the baby will be safe.

Anyway - just wanted to share that. I don't want to tell friends and family until after the first trimester (although my sister and Mum do know). Will these 6-8 weeks go quick for me??

wishing&hoping Guest

Congratulations Angela, what a fantastic surprise!!!!

It just shows the bubbys come when they are ready, not when we are ready!!!

Well done, sending to you and your family and sending for a happy and healthy pg !!!!!!!!

Congratulations Angela.

What a wonderful surprise.

Wishing you a H&H 9 months!

Congratulations Angela! Wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy.

Kristy

Angela, what fantastic news! Such a beautiful surprise. Wishing you a lots of sticky vibes!

& NO, the following 6-8 weeks will not go fast! LOL.

Jayne

Congratulations.... what a wondeful suprise.

Kirsty77 Guest

Congrats Angela!Sending you heaps and heaps of :stickyvibes:

Hi and congrats, Angela - and yes, the next 6-8 weeks will go very fast, if my last 12w have been any judge of times!

Congratulations Angela, what a surprise!!

Congratulations Fiona! how exciting seings you were not trying!
    I hope the next 6-8weeks do fly by for you.

Congratulations Angela....

Wow - what a fabulous surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!! The time will fly by! Wishing you a very H&H preg

Congratulations on your little surprise baby
    Sending you a whole heap of sticky vibes

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Oh wow, congratulations, what a fabulous surprise for you and your DH. Wishing you a H&H 9 months

Fantastic news, congrats

Angela what a fantastic and special surprise. Babies sure do arrive when they want to don't they.

To be honest the next 6 -8 weeks aren't going to go quickly. Me and my DH are currently going through it and oh my lordy is it dragging.

Wishing you a H & H pregnancy

Angela80 Guest

Thanks everyone for your support and well wishes.

I had a very small cramp last night that lasted for about a minute so I'm hoping I'm just being paranoid about miscarrying.

Funny thing is - my husband and I did start trying a number of months ago and then thought we'd just play it by ear and not make a big deal about it! When we weren't even thinking about having a child it happenened!

We're spending the next 8 or so months saving as much as we can and trying to put as much money on our personal and home loans and finish our renovations. I just had my boobs done 3 weeks ago to a 10D so no doubt they'll be getting even bigger now!! Poor bubby was with me during my op and I didn't even know! I even took a pregnancy test the morning of surgery to make sure there was 'nothing in there' and it came up negative.

My sister is 15 weeks pregnant and her gyno told her a home pregnancy test only shows when you're over four weeks. If that's the case, and also taking into consideration my last period which was in July, I should be about 7 weeks along now!

Sorry - am I rambling??

Angela, congrats on the new boobs too hun Very jealous, I would love to get mine done...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast