Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanks God I am Pregnant!!!

Hi girls..

I was really sick yesterday. I felt light headed first then I felt as if the entire world was spinning around me.. then I vomited badly and I was just sick sick sick.. I had the doctor coming to my place and they gave me this small tablet to ease things down.. which it did but I am scared of it happening again.. I need your help on this one.. is this normal........

Regards

Default getting there!

Hey everyone ...

I know I know ... its been a while.. but I was really sick most of the time... and I was told that was a good sign

I am so glad to tell you that so far so good .. I am doing really well ... am actually a lot comfortable with the fact that I may be able to carry this one to term...

I have been home most of the time doing NOTHING.... not even checking my e.mail.... however.. the vomiting is coming to an end and the yaki feeling had gone.. finally .. overall there is a feeling of joy and a real sense of reality about being pregnant

Due to my history of complications I have been attending the hospital more often as I am monitored closely ...I have an early appointment tomorrow..

be back to up date you .. thank you for your support..

Glad you are starting to feel better !

Heres hoping for a smooth run from now on !
    Take care

xxoo

never got a chance to congraulate you.. so congrats!!!

congrats on your pregnancy hun

and very happy that you are starting to feel well

best of luck with your appointment tomorrow, let us know how you get on

take care xxx

Congradulation on your pregnancy hope everything goes smoothly and it will be great when you see that undle of joy at the end of it

Thumbs up Half way through

Hello all...

How are you all doing?

Just want to let you know that I am almost half-way through the pregnancy. I will be having my 20th week Ultrasound on Monday the 27th... don't know if I should take a peak and find out the gender of the baby.. My husband wants it to be a surprise... waw.. I am so wanting to know though!! Over all I feel fine and my baby is showing and people have been calling and asking me if I was pregnant!! dddddddddaaaaaa I think its not a secret any more... there is no more hiding ...

be back to up-date you next week...

congrats on a healthy bubba!

i was too curious to wait to find out the sex, although with matilda, it was a bit of a guess...

Congratulations!! i hope the time goes smoothly for you!
    all the best

Default legs were crossed!

Goooooooooood Morning girls...

How is everything with you? Thank you all for your kind replies...

I went to the hospital yesterday and got the ultrasound done.. Everything was good nothing that they thought was worth mentioning. The gender of the baby was not very much clear at this stage however it was most likely to be a girl..
    I don't care what is it... as long as it?s healthy and the pregnancy is safe and sound...

Talk to you later...

Mona

Hey there...
    Glad all is going well....
    It's so wonderful to hear the excitement in your posts.
    Let us know how the next check up goes.

Default HELP!

Good morning ladies...

Once again thank you so much for your kind replies..

Today .. however I am here needing help and advice on something ..
    I have some strange pain in the most odd place... well as you all know when pregnant you are advised to sleep on your left side right? and so I have been.. However apart from the well known pain in my left leg .. this pain has now elevated to my upper leg where the leg meet the Vagina where if you touch there are a couple of veins.. This where it hurt most.. as I lay down and when tossing in bed there is so much pain .. I really don't know how to describe it but when I toss or get up there is a rush of hot like a burning sensation that run in that area causing a lot of pain.. but when I start walking and going on with my daily activates I feel fine.... ANY THOUGHTs ON THAT

thanks...

Default Nearly there!

Hellllllllllllllllo.........

Yesterday I did my 28+ alter sound and things looked great.. I am getting heavy by the day now.. "news flash" always being heeehee
    Anyways, I am getting my self ready for the baby.. got most of the things on lay-buy.. CAN NOT WAIT"
    I was told to come for a glucose scan and it seem that I may be on the edge of developing gestation diabetes.. so .. waiting on the result as I did another test today GTT.. I wish that everything would turn ok...

catch you later..

Mona
    Last edited by Monab; December 1st, 2009 at 01:09 AM.

Glad to hear all went well... howz the leg now.
    Are you doing any gentle preg' exercise? it might help..
    Let us know how it goes with the GTT...

Default GTT high

Hi Gillian,

Thanks for replying..

I am not currently doing any exercise as from my history I am considered a high risk .. however I was planning to start walking after the 32 wks mark.. I don't care about my pain down there.. as I was told I have a pelvic instability!!! so even walking was not a favor...

Regarding my GTT result.. I had a high number.. 9.2.. so .. I guess I have to follow my plan sooooner.. I really don't know what to do any more..

Mona

Being high risk I guess you'll need to take it just one day at a time. And you might need to do a few more GTT's to keep a close eye on it. Keep us in the loop as to what you plan...
    Chat with Dr. with regards to exercises. Especially if you are high risk. I know there are exercises moms can do after a c-sec which might just help you now in your situation, maybe ask Dr. if it's possible to do what we call "bed exercises"...
    Let us know how things go after your next check up.

Default Nearly there!

Hello everyone..

I am so sorry I have not been coming here as I used to be.. but the good news is that everything is going just fine.. and it's almost the end of it sooooooooooooon.

I really don't know what to feel ... I have been waiting for this time all year long but now I don't know what has got into me.. sometimes I feel happy and some other times I feel scared and most of the times I feel that I may not be able to take care of this little soul that would be coming into my life after 7 years of waiting.. However... I am also at sometimes feeling nothing at all... I even wake up forgetting that I am actually pregnant until I start to toss in bed and feel the pressure and ache.. oh well I guess I am never going to know until the time comes..

back soooooooooon

Hi Mona,

It's only natural to be feeling the way you are feeling. Many of us experience this. After all you are about to embark on the biggest life change ever.
    Relax and enjoyt he last few weeks of your pregnancy, surround yourself with supportive people and enjoy the ride into motherhood

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast