Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are we crazy!!

CONGRATULATIONS Zola & Felius!! That's such exciting news!

mmm, I'm with the other trivia girls on this - lets hope zola gets preggy brain on Tuesday nights! :smt081 hehe (just kidding)

Here's wishing you a H&H pregnancy lovey!

Bel

Thanks for your congrats guys

I'm sooo determined to just take things easy and not start stressing about things going wrong.... and I made it almost a whole 4 hours! Hopefully I will get better at it as time goes on.

You trivia girls may get your wish tomorrow night.. preggy brain has started already! Went shopping today and bought a new box of nappies....when there was a box only just opened in Bastian's room!! Aaahh well....

tiggy Guest

CONGRATULATIONS Zola!!!!!!

Big Congratulations to you Felius, Zola 7 big bro Sebastian...

Hope the pregnancy is smooth sailing!!!!

Yahoo, well done huni, great christmas prezzie. 8-)

Zola, 2 under 2 is hard work. I'm going thru it now, but it's rewarding too. My newest one is starting to smile and babble and it's so cute. My 13mth old loves giving her sister hugs. That too is cute, but hard as she still doesn't understand gentle. Jelousy is also a problem and so is them not being able to understand we are not octopus' and can't pick up two children at once esp if we are feeding the baby!!!
    But as time goes on it gets easier and I wouldn't change it for the world. Children are a blessing and two under two is beautiful. They will be friends their whole lives and there will always be someone to play with. My sister and I also were born close and we had the most amazing experiences thru our imaginations. When there are two, the dreams are bigger and more realistic.
    I am sure your two will have wonderful fun playing together when they are older! Congratulations and No, I don't think you are crazy (or else that would make me crazy too! HEHE).

Congratulations!
    I havae four kids all with different gaps. I must say the 16 month gap was the easiest and the most fun.
    You will be given so much joy.
    Lots of love,
    Deb

congrats to you both! Thats fantastic. Its so great to see some woman that i posted with ages and aeons ago are having babies.

Congratulations Zola.

congrats Zola and Felius

Hayseed

Big congrats - well done!

Debbie Lee Guest

Wooo hooo! Congratulations Zola and Felius... and of course little Bas.. you're gonna be a big brother!! YAY! Well done guys!

Congratulations!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123