thread: YAY - Pregnant Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Jul 2006
    Brisbane
    3,205

    Congratulations Rae!!! That's awesome news

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Sep 2004
    Inner West, Sydney
    964

    Again a HUGE congratulations!

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Jun 2006
    Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!
    1,248

    Congratulations Rae!

    I am SOOOOOOO excited for you! Can't wait to hear all about the next 9 months!

  4. #4
    Registered User

    Jan 2006
    Qingdao, China
    1,196

    CONGRATULATIONS! Wishing you a fantastic pregnancy!

  5. #5
    Registered User

    May 2004
    1,451

    Congratualtions Rae!!

    I wish you all the best for a very H&H pg.

  6. #6
    Fire Fly Guest

    WOO HOO, Well done. Congratulations



    Fantastic news for you and your family. Another big tummy on the way. Hope it comes without m/s.

  7. #7
    Registered User

    Feb 2004
    Adelaide
    317

    Hi Rae

    Congratulations !!
    Thanks for the message you left for me in "introduce yourself" hopefully I will not be too far behind you ? I was very very lucky last time around and got pregnant straight away so it will be interesting to see what happens now ..
    Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy !

    J
    x