Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yey IM PREGNANT

ej48 Guest

Smile Thanks All

Thanks everyone for all your advise. I have realised that i am carrying a life, and regardless what happens im gonna celebrate it. We have decided to tell parents at 6 weeks, because i am having a scan to pin point how far along i am as i had my period on dec 29th but it only lasted 1 day and a half and there was no HCG though, still had a blood test but just to be sure. So thanks for all your advise. Does anyone know some good baby stores in Adelaide SA or northern Suburbs? Thanks

Ej

xo

Ikea has pretty cheap stuff that doesn't break the bank. Of course David Jones and Myer have exclusive gear. There is a place called BabyCo on South Rd and lots of other stores I have seen over the years. www.yellowpages.com.au will help you find anything different in baby gear.

Congratulations Emily. I wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months.

congratulations on the pregnancy
    I would tell them in person if you can. They say not to tell anyone till 12 weeks but I couldnt keep it a secret.
    You could buy people an expecting card and give it to them and see if they get it, or a bib saying nanny/poppy etc.

Congratulations Emily

Congratulations, wishing you all the best for your pg!

Congrats!
    Tell your Mum, My Mum always said that I had to tell her even if I wasnt sure I was pregnant! She likes to know everything!! But I know she also wanted to know so that if anything happened she could be there for me.
    She got the shock of her life when I DID tell her I was pregnant and was even more shocked when I wanted her advice (I figure I turned out fine so whatever she did 25 years ago must have been right!) (and then for the slightly more sensitive/contriversal/things have changed type issues I hop on Bellybelly.

GOOD LUCK! I figure it is a natural thing being pregnant and we can only do our best, if we stress though it is bad for the baby so just relax and let your body do it's thing.

Congratulations!! Wishing you a happy & healthy p/g!!!

ej48 Guest

Hi all,
    I have told my husbands Family, and much to my amazment they were estatic and couldnt stop touching my belly and wanting to come along to my scans with me...Were tellin my family on fri. We wont tell friends until 12 weeks, only 6 weeks to go!!! woo hoo!!! Im just paranoid about m/c but i feel great, all my levels are fine i suppose when you have had a m/c before it scares you heaps, but that was 5 yrs ago to a sexual abuse situation. Cant help but be scared. Just a question? am i 6 weeks or 4??? My period was the 29th of Dec, Ive known for nearly 2 weeks??????

Help????

EJ

6 weeks! It takes 40 weeks to make a baby and it goes so fast!
    congratulations again!

Congratulations, Here's to a happy, healthy and long pregnancy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12