Thread: 12 weeks and 3 days -mild cramping

Default 12 weeks and 3 days -mild cramping

Hello everyone, this is my first post. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced mild cramping around the 12 week mark? I've got what feels like mild period pain at the moment.
    My 12 week ultrasound is on Friday, so I'm a bit freaked and nervous about that.
    I've still got MS (all day!) but it's easing a bit.

i had different pains all the time. if i was really worried i went upto the hospital as i didnt want to be stressed. most of the time the pains i felt were just my uterus stretching and growing to give bubs room..

Claire Guest

Hopefully it's growing pains. If you are worried you could visit A&E and they'll check you over. You don't mention any bleeding and that's a very good sign.

If the cramping is there all the time it would be a good idea to get it checked

Thanks for the speedy replies.
    The cramping comes and goes, so it's not there all the time, there is no blood.
    Do you think it would be best to go to the hospital, or to wait until my scan in two days?

If the cramping is only happening 3 or 4 times a day and there is no bleeding and your tummy is not going hard when you get the cramping then I think it would be ok to wait. If any of the above is not true then I think you should get checked

I've got something like that at around 4 weeks....as well as a fluttering/vibrating sensation in what I think is my uterus. I can't feel it when I put my hand on my abdomen when it's happening though. Any comments?